FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
I know I haven't been around for the better part of a year now but I thought I'd drop by to say a massive thank you to @Furinkazen for running some great series. Especially the WSC! As I've said before I'll be back for the final WSC race then I'll be done for good. (I can finally sell my PS3 then hahaha)

I know I haven't been around for the better part of a year now but I thought I'd drop by to say a massive thank you to @Furinkazen for running some great series. Especially the WSC! As I've said before I'll be back for the final WSC race then I'll be done for good. (I can finally sell my PS3 then hahaha)
I forgot you'd got a blue Mustang Fastback as your avatar. Well at the weekend one met its match in the form of a humble TR7

20321071658_a624be8c1a_o.png

The time has come the wild one said
When we must all decide
We cannot carry on this way
And so we must divide
The road before us runs both ways
So which one do you choose
But all will not go well if you refuse

What becomes of the upper me when the fire burns in my mind
How can I leave the FRL behind
I return to another me or I lose the will to survive
How can I keep FlyingFox alive

So no V8's S2, IROC IV or LMP2 championship (Which Fox mentioned)? Shame.

I was going to do LMP2 Championship but I've put that on hold for the moment and I am developing a WSC type event using cars that have been in WSC at some point but not together.

Cars are currently in BoP development for this 8 race event.

Cars are:
Camaro Z28 Race Car '69 (P)
Corvette Z06 Race Car '63 (S)
Dodge Challenger R/T Race Car '70 (P)
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)
Shelby Daytona Coupe '64 (P)

Shelby is the base car with a Supercharger. Other cars are tuned/detuned to match it.

Mandatory 2 stops per race to even out the tyre wear issue.

21041846971_2308501432_b.jpg

Last edited:
The recent... uh... friendly discussion in WSC has given motivation for me to continue work with my successor series as well. Here's the idea so far:

Prototype - Turbos, SS tires, tons of fun (unless you're Furi). The main 3 cars plus maybe the Chappy since it doesn't seem to be ridiculous on GT6.
GT A - Muscle cars and stuff like that, would be more powerful but much heavier than...
GT B - Basically the GT class from GT5 WSC, but not as fast.

In a perfect world, the GT B cars will be able to pull an overall GT win over the A cars under the right circumstances but we'll see how that goes as I test.

Began work on a successor to Furi's brilliant Pescara today. First turn feels really good, and has one of the pulloff things from Sierra on the exit that you can use for more speed, as I am too busy getting sideways to demonstrate here:
Andalusia.jpg

The bump at the end of the back straight needs some work though. It's not really a bump...

Andalusia_1.jpg

And here's a nice view looking back down the straight:

Andalusia_2.jpg

I'll share the track once it's done.

Could someone share this track for me, please? I want to be able to drive in this track.

You should be able to find it here, just save the track named "Bump Test SUCCESS 1".

Back