FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
haha, i will compete when i can..... If in not banned,

perhaps add "naturalistic" to the dictionary?

I've been considered!!!

happy-meme_00278742.jpg
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/27/87/42/happy-meme_00278742.jpg

At least you're there. I'm a recent two-time WSC class champ and I didn't get listed at all.

There's a few I have missed, i'll add you sir 👍

EDIT: Tonight the WSC speed record down the Mulsanne record was smashed by an unknown car. Pictures are unavailable for now, but the car hit a reported 232mph solo.

Last edited:
There's a few I have missed, i'll add you sir 👍

EDIT: Tonight the WSC speed record down the Mulsanne record was smashed by an unknown car. Pictures are unavailable for now, but the car hit a reported 232mph solo.

Oh god. What have PD done now? :nervous:

Do we know any cars guaranteed to be in WSC yet? Considering how little money we get in GT6 I want to save up for a few cars to consider using.

Do we know any cars guaranteed to be in WSC yet? Considering how little money we get in GT6 I want to save up for a few cars to consider using.

Furi has to save up for them as well so he can test them. That and the fact he's buried under with uni stuff

That's a good idea actually!
It would spoil the game a bit for me, takes the progression away, building up a car collection slowly, not as fun when you can just cheat through. Deffo handy though, just wouldn't bother with it till I was done with A-spec.

It would spoil the game a bit for me, takes the progression away, building up a car collection slowly, not as fun when you can just cheat through. Deffo handy though, just wouldn't bother with it till I was done with A-spec.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from, I just get bored fairly quickly with offline racing...

Still gonna do A Spec as its bloody huge, but tbh grinding NASCAR events for 40k every 5 minutes isn't too fun. I've got 17 million now, i'll be keeping that and thats my money.

I did the glitch too, but I'm still doing A-Spec because I need practice with my wheel. Oversteer is a bitch for me.

DK
I did the glitch too, but I'm still doing A-Spec because I need practice with my wheel. Oversteer is a bitch for me.

RWD ToCA cars are a handful to say least, they drift a lot at Brands :scared:

WSC is close to finalizing an 8 race calendar for its first foray into GT6. 2 classes, with some old faces, returning ones, and surprises...

Back