FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
Save the Silverado CR ;) - ToCA's new regs are written in with CR costs in mind. 48-49 second laps on Brands Indy.

How much are the cars likely to cost, will probably buy a Silverado tomorrow so that I have one and don't spend the credits

How much are the cars likely to cost, will probably buy a Silverado tomorrow so that I have one and don't spend the credits

200k tops. 150 probably closer.

When's the big reveal? Very interested in the WSC line-up. Kind of surprised the new editions didn't create a thrid class.

3 classes have been considered but 2 will be placed otherwise entries become too thinned out.

Reveals to come soon. Me and Historics Stig have been pounding around Daytona Road testing. Expect more horsepower across the lot.

200k tops. 150 probably closer.

Does this include the car or just tuning

3 classes have been considered but 2 will be placed otherwise entries become too thinned out.

Reveals to come soon. Me and Historics Stig have been pounding around Daytona Road testing. Expect more horsepower across the lot.

Will the reveal be before the end of the year or afterwards

Does this include the car or just tuning

Car + Tuning.

Will the reveal be before the end of the year or afterwards

No big reveal. Testing going to take time. Circuits are about all I have. Expect a fair load of news over next 3 weeks though.

Oh so you change the timeslot? And I don't know, you answer that :)

Yes. I've had numerous requests to make it earlier, and on weekends... So, sorry about that, but my group likes your timeslot for the same reason your group likes your timeslot.

We almost sound like Rick and the governor from Walking Dead, :lol:

Yes. I've had numerous requests to make it earlier, and on weekends... So, sorry about that, but my group likes your timeslot for the same reason your group likes your timeslot.

We almost sound like Rick and the governor from Walking Dead, :lol:

Not sure why your apologising. We'll easily have big grids. I still do not see any reason for me to be bothered in all honesty.

Neither do I.

I'm using 2005 cars (minus the Peugeot 4067 and Audi S4) so it's fair, we aren't making the same series in the same timeslot.

Neither do I.

I'm using 2005 cars (minus the Peugeot 4067 and Audi S4) so it's fair, we aren't making the same series in the same timeslot.
Shame that I got them ready and waiting on request. Of course you just contradicted yourself by saying you aren't making a series in same timeslot...

Shame that I got them ready and waiting on request. Of course you just contradicted yourself by saying you aren't making a series in same timeslot...

"the same series" ... "in the same timeslot."

The difference being everything BUT the timeslot, therefore.

Back