- 7,068

- UK
It's the same other than the new colours (So been using my spreadsheet and tweaking the layout. For race results how about this? Used a tweaked Brands WSC VIII result as a tester.
View attachment 232700
It's the same other than the new colours (So been using my spreadsheet and tweaking the layout. For race results how about this? Used a tweaked Brands WSC VIII result as a tester.
View attachment 232700
It's the same other than the new colours ()
That would be worseMaybe class colours as cell background and black font colour instead?
Will try that idea. 👍Maybe class colours as cell background and black font colour instead?
@snowgt @raceorama123432 ... Liking 3/4 myself.
Something more along the lines of a typewriter-style, maybe?I like that design, classic looking. Maybe go for a more classic looking font to go with
I was thinking the same.The 'delivering over 600hp' bit is a lie. But I like the presentation.
got cake? :-3The 'delivering over 600hp' bit is a lie. But I like the presentation.
The 'delivering over 600hp' bit is a lie. But I like the presentation.
got cake? :-3
Furinkazen, there is a little problem: Ryan Racer is displayed 3 times...
These are just examples of what next seasons tables will look likeFurinkazen, there is a little problem: Ryan Racer is displayed 3 times...
Ah! Ok. Well, were these made in Excel, right?These are just examples of what next seasons tables will look like![]()
Guess so?Ah! Ok. Well, were these made in Excel, right?
I think so. 👍Guess so?![]()
Are they increasing field sizes to 19 for next season?These are just examples of what next seasons tables will look like![]()
Are they increasing field sizes to 19 for next season?![]()
No idea, busy schedule these days.. Depends on what else is going on at the moment.Are you back next season mate?
Furinkazen, there is a little problem: Ryan Racer is displayed 3 times...
I think so. 👍
Are they increasing field sizes to 19 for next season?![]()
Rumor has it that a longtime Ferrari PT driver tested this at Spa recently:
![]()
Kudos if you know the origin of the color.
No, they're mine.Give me my number boards back!
Not what I meant by origin, it's from the Nissan Leaf though.From Ferrari California?