FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,513 views
Going to use this for Sierra section of IX OP :)

upload_2014-10-2_0-27-24.jpeg
 
Whoever is driving that car needs to go home because they're drunk crossing a solid white line like that
 

You almost got it... Only in this case Sierra Circuit should be translated as Circuito de la Sierra

Also to make it perfect, instead of GRAND PRIX DE ANDALUCIA, why not make it fully spanish? In this case GRAN PREMIO DE ANDALUCIA...

Hope I've been able to help :D

EDIT: Also found out than in this case correct grammatical use of first in spanish is Primer, instead of Primero (even though both mean First)
 
You almost got it... Only in this case Sierra Circuit should be translated as Circuito de la Sierra

Also to make it perfect, instead of GRAND PRIX DE ANDALUCIA, why not make it fully spanish? In this case GRAN PREMIO DE ANDALUCIA...

Hope I've been able to help :D

EDIT: Also found out than in this case correct grammatical use of first in spanish is Primer, instead of Primero (even though both mean First)

Cheers I will adjust that 👍

Some more pics / teasers / WIP's (in car specs only been placing images, not actually copied over the specs yet) - thoughts?

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_20.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_5.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_8.jpg

upload_2014-10-2_12-7-48.png

X Daytona copy.jpg
 
Obviously liking the last photo more than any other :p

I must admit that picture looks especially cool. Lighting & focus are just pitch perfect. And the dirt on the car gives it that extra "real" flavour...
 
I must admit that picture looks especially cool. Lighting & focus are just pitch perfect. And the dirt on the car gives it that extra "real" flavour...

Struck gold with that one ;)
 
New graphics look great, also enjoying the Rolex picture as I believe that is my car just ahead of Nin.

Also accurate tyres are fun and make the cars far better to drive. The only downside is out braking into a corner is very tough so most overtaking is done out of corners or on the straights... just a different style of racecraft
 
I think the Corvette is doomed

Dude, already?! :lol:

But as Furi said, the specs are not final yet for the new cars coming in. I'm very much still testing and fine-tuning. (and I'm in no way confirming, if those specs are based in some way in reality or not :sly:)
 
Dude, already?! :lol:

But as Furi said, the specs are not final yet for the new cars coming in. I'm very much still testing and fine-tuning. (and I'm in no way confirming, if those specs are based in some way in reality or not :sly:)

I think all your testing is rubbish as it wasn't done on RS tyres (you'll see what I mean in WSC thread ;) ) :p
 
The specs aren't finished, I have just copied and pasted the GT-P specs for 90% of them :lol:

Dude, already?! :lol:

But as Furi said, the specs are not final yet for the new cars coming in. I'm very much still testing and fine-tuning. (and I'm in no way confirming, if those specs are based in some way in reality or not :sly:)

*Walks away with head down simply not realising*
 
Back