FRL ~ IMSA ROAD AMERICA 200 MILES - P CLASS: SPURGY, GTD CLASS, GLENALZ!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 174 comments
  • 35,856 views
Because @Angel clearly knows how to use her balls :lol: That lap you posted though there is so much time left on the table from not utilizing all of the circuit, disadvantage of a pad usage I guess,
I use a controller too. I just have a lot of experience with the Marek P2.
 
I use a controller too. I just have a lot of experience with the Marek P2.

Any chance you can send me your control settings???
 
I use a controller too. I just have a lot of experience with the Marek P2.
I think I'm not smooth enough with the car myself.
 
I'll be there tonight. Just need to hop on in a bit and choose a car.
 
2:00.9 with new DS4 settings. Now car set up I think needs work.
 
You on now? Coming online for a bit, think I have some time.

EDIT: Not sure...
I can't mate my playstation plus has run out and I can't update my subscription til tomorrow.
 
Are setups allowed? If so, 1:57 will not be the best I can do.
 
Are setups allowed? If so, 1:57 will not be the best I can do.

They are. Looking to break into 59s when I next test. Genuinely non plussed and may go back default set up.

@Foxed this thread is what I was on about by the way ;)
 
I'll give it a go

#45 Aston for me please
 
I did a 1:59 with the default setup. Reckon I can break into the 57's with a bit of time and effort
 
I'm in! :D

PSN: ranhammerR34
Class: GTD
Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Paint Scheme: Team Imochi #42

Should be a interesting race. :D
 
@TDZdave is always stalking me :banghead: I told you Dave no means no :lol:
Have you a sticker in your mirror saying "objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear?" Because that's always the case with Australia's Captain Lag-Tastic! :lol:
 
Have you a sticker in your mirror saying "objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear?" Because that's always the case with Australia's Captain Lag-Tastic! :lol:
Yes I do but in my mirrors it says "object in mirror fadeaway quite quickly" especially when Captain lag-tastic is there :rolleyes:
 
Okay I made my decision

Class: Prototype
Car: RWD P20
Paint scheme: Pais #52
 
Okay I made my decision

Class: Prototype
Car: RWD P20
Paint scheme: Pais #52
Pretty even split between classes now 👍

EDIT: May not be free Sunday 🤬
 
Last edited:
Right, I am all good for Sunday! 4 spots left, feel free to tag and invite anyone you think is interested!
 
Sorry, I'm gonna have to pull out as I'm out at that time.
 
Back