FRL ~ IMSA ROAD AMERICA 200 MILES - P CLASS: SPURGY, GTD CLASS, GLENALZ!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 174 comments
  • 35,858 views
Funny how you guys are talking about assists. Using none of them here.
 
Do tell, how does one drive like a man? I am intrigued.
Step 1: Send FR to @Furinkazen
Step 2: Practice ungodly hours on a DS4 with no assists.
Step 3: Smile as you ruin everyone's day by running really fast until you crash out 3 laps from the finish.
 
Thanks for letting the lady answer for you.
 
image.jpg
Not ideal I'll be honest...
 
Weird being the only GT car on track....

I know! Scott is welcome to race if he wants by the way.

Broke into 1:58's today. Happy.
 
I know! Scott is welcome to race if he wants by the way.

Broke into 1:58's today. Happy.

Scott hates the game, and I'm not really sure why...
 
Scott hates the game, and I'm not really sure why...

He was just being very aggressive and late, dare I say it, driving it like it's GT...
 
He was just being very aggressive and late, dare I say it, driving it like it's GT...

I think its more he is just over the sim racing genre, everyone needs a break from time to time,
 
I think its more he is just over the sim racing genre, everyone needs a break from time to time,

Does you good, I know this 👍
 
Good practice session tonight or today depending where you are lady and gentlemen here's is a little highlight


Watching that, I wonder how many GT's will be on the podium for overall,
 
@adam46 you keen to jump in on the festivities?
 
Any practice session tonight?
 
I'll be on for a practice in around an hour or so.
 
Back