FRL ~ IMSA ROAD AMERICA 200 MILES - P CLASS: SPURGY, GTD CLASS, GLENALZ!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 174 comments
I may pull out as I need lots more time on this game to be competitive. A long way off the pace as I've only has an hour on it.

I may pull out as I need lots more time on this game to be competitive. A long way off the pace as I've only has an hour on it.
I'd just treat it as a 40 lap test session, thats what im doing.

Same, dont know why though,
The bugs mostly. I don't care for the game either, but what else is there. Racing's racing at the end of the day and I want to compete.

The bugs mostly. I don't care for the game either, but what else is there. Racing's racing at the end of the day and I want to compete.

That's a poor excuse on their part, I've found in other forums that people that were quick in GT6 hate the game mainly because they didn't carry the pace over,
I personally have very few complaints of the game, and non of which are bug orientated,

Your body odour maybe?

Understandable, its been 45+ for a few days now, and I have officially stopped to melt,

Not gonna lie Furi, you are making it a hard decision on whether I should get this game. On one hand, I don't like what I've been hearing has been going on with the developer and the way they handle criticism but on the other hand, this (apart from F1 2015) is the only racing game on PS4 right now (Before AC and GTS) and I like competing with you.

Just on car choice alone, I'm stumped. In Prototype, I'd have a choice only between the Oreca 03 or Alpine A450 (which are more or less the same thing last I checked), but GTD is...SO...MUCH...WANT...

I don't have too many friends that like Project CARS to invite.

If I decide to get the game (when I have the money to get the game), I'll let you know.

Last edited:
That's a poor excuse on their part, I've found in other forums that people that were quick in GT6 hate the game mainly because they didn't carry the pace over,
I personally have very few complaints of the game, and non of which are bug orientated,

Understandable, its been 45+ for a few days now, and I have officially stopped to melt,
It's funny because I'm better on PCARS with a DS4 than I an on GT6 with a wheel. My complaints are completely bug related, but they aren't enough to make me boycott playing it unlike others.

It's funny because I'm better on PCARS with a DS4 than I an on GT6 with a wheel. My complaints are completely bug related, but they aren't enough to make me boycott playing it unlike others.

My complaints refer more to the fact we cant police BoP and DRS and KERS usage,

Though a personal complaint of mine which goes for every current racing game on the market currently, there's no crowd! And i would have thought by now, specially with the pcars event structure you would see the crowd build up to capacity over the course of the weekend, all of the V8 drivers have said there's nothing better then hearing the crowd erupt over the top of the hill at Bathurst in the closing laps, yet EA sports have it nailed with PGA tour and FIFA!

My complaints refer more to the fact we cant police BoP and DRS and KERS usage,

Though a personal complaint of mine which goes for every current racing game on the market currently, there's no crowd! And i would have thought by now, specially with the pcars event structure you would see the crowd build up to capacity over the course of the weekend, all of the V8 drivers have said there's nothing better then hearing the crowd erupt over the top of the hill at Bathurst in the closing laps, yet EA sports have it nailed with PGA tour and FIFA!
And Madden.

Hay @Furinkazen I don't know if you realise but we can't do 51 laps unless you have a different copy to mine which might mean I have to send a nasty letter to SMS but in case you don't know this is what I'm going on about
(Example A)

Hay @Furinkazen I don't know if you realise but we can't do 51 laps unless you have a different copy to mine which might mean I have to send a nasty letter to SMS but in case you don't know this is what I'm going on about
(Example A)

Will have a look now 👍

EDIT goes 1-40 then jumps in tens 👎

So, 50 laps , inc. 1 pace lap for the race.

Last edited:
Can I be added to this PLEASE im new and not sure how it works though> PSN: stupidsean967 CAR:BMW Z4 GT3

Im also a bit confused about the timetable for the race?

Thanks

Just what psn to send a request to and what time to be online for 1st practice?

Thanks
Send a friend request to Furinkazen which PSN is (Furinkazen) and all times are in GMT and the room open at 6:50PM the practice session starts at 7PM qualifying starts at 7:30PM and the race starts at 7:50PM hope this helps you

Send a friend request to Furinkazen which PSN is (Furinkazen) and all times are in GMT and the room open at 6:50PM the practice session starts at 7PM qualifying starts at 7:30PM and the race starts at 7:50PM hope this helps you
Perfect thanks for the help 👍

Cheers Grease 👍

Okay, a little note for all racers. Found my issue. The game had forced off my driving aids, so traction control was off. Explains my issues with wheelspin and stability. Now I am 1:59 to 2:00 laps. Better. So CHECK your driving aids!!!

P CLASS (6 Entries)
@Angel Marek RP 219D LMP2
@Furinkazen Marek RP 219D LMP2
@chrisjohnson93 ORECA 03-Nissan
@Spooky Wooky ORECA 03-Nissan
@Greasy07 RWD P20 LMP2
@R0ssingt0n RWD P20 LMP2

GTD CLASS (7 Entries)
@Foxed Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@TDZdave Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@ranhammerR34 Audi R8 LMS
@Garykavanagh BMW Z4 GT3
@Glenalz81 RUF RGT-8 GT3
@Panoz RUF RGT-8 GT3
@Yeratel84 TBC

3 spots left, feel free to invite any interested drivers to fill it out :)

Back