FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
  • 25,012 views
Can you make this Saturday mate? Get the feeling you may not be able to!

Sorry Furi, wrong thread I know.
 
Can you make this Saturday mate? Get the feeling you may not be able to!

Sorry Furi, wrong thread I know.

HIJACKED.........

I will race as long as I can. I hope I finish if I can't I will park in pits and hit pause. But I will race it like I'm finishing it and trying to win it.
 
Can you make this Saturday mate? Get the feeling you may not be able to!

Sorry Furi, wrong thread I know.

HIJACKED.........

I will race as long as I can. I hope I finish if I can't I will park in pits and hit pause. But I will race it like I'm finishing it and trying to win it.

IROC will be Sundays. Sundays are a lot more flexible for me.
 
Sorry man, this was a Sprint Cup question, just on wrong thread.
 
Green flag Sunday - who's in?
 
I'm in it to win it. ;)
 
3 races tomorrow night, to kick off IROC II. Still room to drop in and I may throw in the occasional invite.
 
8 hours to room opening for the return of IROC!
 
I'm gladly in! :gtpflag:

Time to get some results in unlike last time. :trouble:
 
7 O'Clock BST right? And I can already see my planned strategy in the lap count, well, planned.
 
7 O'Clock BST right? And I can already see my planned strategy in the lap count, well, planned.

Share your strategy or I will tell you the F1 race winner. :sly:
 
Room for one more?

The race starts around 8ish right? :S
 
Can't see me making tonight. Therefore a new IROC Daytona winner will be crowned tonight.
 
The final race of Speedweeks....

Good luck to all involved, I'll be looking at the thread to see who won later, work on the GT Life article is beginning.
 
Room will be up just a couple minutes either side of 7.
 
I won't be able to make today's race.
 
I'm in winning form already today.:trouble:
 
Wow, now I've gotta be quick. Hope I can make it in time. *runs off*
 
Room up - we will have a 5 lap lag test race before the sprint begins.
 
Can I join tonight? :D
 
We need people, get in!

Although, I still havent had tea, you'll have to start at 8 for me to stand a chance :p


EDIT: Tea is due at 8, so probs cant race tonight. Sign me up for other races though 👍
 
Well there are 3 races tonight.

Lag test 7:30 (7:06pm now)
Sprint race 7:40 approx, then feature then GWC
 
Make the sprint race as late as possible, doubt ill make it though :(
 
We're starting slightly later tonight to get people in.
 
Sorry mate but I can't today :(
 
Back