FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
  • 25,011 views
What time are we starting on Sunday? EST or CST please
 
will you please explain the number of laps because i dont understand
 
There are 3 races each Sunday.

The first race is a heat race, which is usually a short distance. In this case, it's 10 laps at Daytona.

The second race is the main feature race. It's going to be the longest race, and is worth the most points.

The final race is a 2-3 lap sprint, simulating a final restart after a late caution in a race. It's worth less points than the main race.
 
Is this weekends race in doubt? After last week n'all that stuffs.
 
No. We will use open lobby to race in.
 
Yeah you should be. 👍
 
Very successful run in WSM tonight with Open lobby, low room quality, and low mic quality for 12 drivers.
 
^It was perfect :D
 
I guess I might not make the first race then I think I got stuff to do on Sunday
 
It'll be a big field, we had 12 last week with out the Americans who should be back tomorrow. Looking good.
 
Looking forward to tonight. Should be spectacular.
 
Can't wait, hopefully I won't be late as I have a GAA final in 3 hours and have to get back home on time. :nervous:

Time failed me for Trucks.. :(
 
The black and gold #54 is ready as Furi attempts to defend his unofficial title as Daytona Sprint Race Master ;)
 
am i still in this furi or is it full?
 
am i still in this furi or is it full?

17 registered entries on my spreadsheet, chance of them all showing up is never guaranteed, especially as I think RFLX is away. So you should be in 👍
 
#17 - I'll be there if needed

Lime Green
 
cheers furi :)
 
How many people think that it will be possible to 0-stop the 60 lap race?
 
I don't think it'll be possible to do it without losing a lot of time, though I haven't explored any setups for the car. I'm hoping our pace is fast enough that it prevents a 1 stop from working.

I made just under 53 laps running by myself, with the car being really hard to control in the last few laps.
 
How many people think that it will be possible to 0-stop the 60 lap race?

Wouldn't the fuel run out before the end?
 
#41 - ranhammerR34 / GTP_ranhammerR34
 
What time does this race start on EST I might be able to make it if It's around 6:00 EST
 
Room up 1 hour 40 mins time.
 
We are allowed to use setups right?
 
Furinkazen
Yes. As long as you have a stock LSD and no additional parts bought you are ok.

Yup have done 👍
 
A reminder, 3 races. A 10 lap sprint, 60 lap feature, then 3 lap green-white-chequer. All count for points.
 
Room may be up a few minutes late, about 5 past 7.
 
Back