FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
  • 25,011 views
We're starting slightly later tonight to get people in.

Im joining room now but will have to go for tea at some point :p
 
Im joining room now but will have to go for tea at some point :p

Between the sprint and feature maybe? :)
 
Lag test race starting.
 
Sprint starting couple minutes
 
🤬

Race off, will try next week..
 
Public lobby? American host? Up to you Furi but next week there will be more drivers so what may have been bad today may be even worse next week.
 
Public lobby looks like it will go. 🤬 PD...
 
No mics? Because people still had them on when we tired the 2nd time - people just didnt say anything but kept them on
 
No mics? Because people still had them on when we tired the 2nd time - people just didnt say anything but kept them on

Mics are very important in oval racing. On the plus side no lag though.
 
Mics are very important in oval racing.

I did an oval race yesterday with no mics, was enjoyable not having to listen out to someone with a stupidly quiet mic.:dunce:
 
Not sure if it was mics though. There was no lag. And we had 8 person tests with no issue. Someone had a bad connection.
 
Are there any openings for this series? I can't make it today obviously but I could make the rest of the races.
 
Im guessing Im back up call if low numbers are there - thats cool
 
I've got a very special paint job picked out for this Sunday. :cool:
 
Uh Oh Drops had the painters in :yuck:
 
Uh Oh Drops had the painters in :yuck:

I'll just say that no one is going to be able to say they ran into me because they didn't see me. :sly:
 
Furi on the entry list you should put beside my name "TWO CAREER PODIUMS" :lol:
 
Furi, how many GTP championships do you have? :) That extra part next to your name certainly looks a bit... how do you say it... brag-ish. :dopey:

Now I, on the other hand, should be listed as the Nationwide pre-season race winner. :D
 
#23 - MustangRyan / Droptop2001gt - 2-TIME TRUCK SERIES CHAMPION, ONLY DRIVER TO WIN IN ALL 3 TOP GTP NASCAR SERIES



EDIT - I need to get that last part in writing before Joe wins this weekend's Nationwide race at Monza, making him the second to accomplish the feat. :scared:
 
Last edited:
#23 - MustangRyan / Droptop2001gt - 2-TIME TRUCK SERIES CHAMPION, ONLY DRIVER TO WIN IN ALL 3 TOP GTP NASCAR SERIES



EDIT - I need to get that last part in writing before Joe wins this weekend's Nationwide race at Monza, making him the second to accomplish the feat. :scared:

Drafting will make Monza NC a close race at the front, as I saw when testing there with SGR last night.
 
Are there spots open for this or do I have to qualify by winning a championship
 
Are there spots open for this or do I have to qualify by winning a championship

It's open to anyone. It's called IROC because all of the cars are identical Camaros, outside of paint, setup, and car number.
 
Ok Im in then
 
Just register a car number with me and James and send me an FR.
 
50 and I will tonight
 
Any idea's on whether room race quality should be normal or high?
 
High quality, even if it means having no voice chat.
 
#20-M-Stall41: GREATEST DRIVER EVER. 2-TIME GTP SPRINT CUP WINNER. PASSIONATE LOVER.

Haha, i kid i kid, but in all seriousness mark me down for the Orange #20 Camaro
 
I will be making this. My RM SS is ready to go at 473 hp..
 
Back