FRL ~ LE MANS 750k - LANCER WINS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 82 comments
Nope, not going to get there, especially when it comes to consistency. Shame
Also, to anyone who wants to run this but is concerned about being able to drive, take the Mazda. I can floor it in 1st from a dead stop and not spin at all.

Plux, might help ya^^^^ Also we got another test session this sunday so plenty of time to sort something out.

I would like to note for posterity that Furi just quoted two people and replied, and both quotes and the response were all relevant to each other! I'm proud of you, lamp.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I tried the Jag and Merc yesterday, so I'll see if I do better with the other cars.

Some different specs being tested at moment, to even up the cars over a race distance.

I now have learned that I may not be able to race. If someone else can make it guaranteed and there's no more room, they can have my spot

Current entry list:

unknown.png

First livery I’ve ever made that I’m really happy with. Shame about the bonnet being so big on the 787 decals get distorted on the side. Ta da!

Align decals with camera maybe? Also I would suggest putting Champion decal on top of Yokohama one instead of semi-hidden in its current location...

Now realise how the align decals with camera function works, so added another Yokohama logo onto the bonnet section. Tried Yera’s suggestion with the Champion logo but think I prefer it where it is, those camera angles make t look more hidden than it actually is.

Ran some test laps earlier too, 3:04’s after 5-6 laps on base setup. Confident I can drop those times a little with some more practice

I'm gonna go with the Sauber. I don't have interest in taking time to try the other cars and I've got a setup established for it. Might redo my livery though.

Got a good number of laps in during the test including a full stint, slightly off the pace of the top few drivers but all in all a good session.

Need to remember not to floor the throttle out of corners so the car doesn't spin.

Back