FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
What setups seem to be working ATM? I was thinking camber wise 2.0 front and 1.0 rear, as that's something relatively close to real life:

TCR's-Rob-Smith---Brands-Ha.jpg

You're only allowed to install hard suspension, so you can't fiddle with those settings, it's just fitting parts and drive it lol

Oh, silly me :P
What kind of lap times are happening at Brands Indy? And what BB are most people running?

I might be changing my paint scheme to white. I think blue and a black bonnet won't work, plus white Clio Cup cars look epic :P
ash-hand-renault-uk.jpg
Brands-Clio-Cup-09.jpg

James-Dixon---Renault-Clio-.jpg
rivett-03.jpg

Independent entries must use black carbon bonnet. Teams must use coloured one. Teams also need to be same colour and rim design, but rim colour can be different.

Blue and black would look horrible, but white and black = classy.

Team name is getting comically long for me now. Black Circles/WD-40 Total Control Racing with PerHire.co.uk (ditched ELF in favour of Black Circles, sounds better IMO).

Blue and black would look horrible, but white and black = classy.

Team name is getting comically long for me now. Black Circles/WD-40 Total Control Racing with PerHire.co.uk (ditched ELF in favour of Black Circles, sounds better IMO).

Still only TCR for me ;)

Anyway a long overdue update, apologies for delay.

Entry02_zps366c58c6.jpg

Aaah, I was getting very worried. My brain isn't working, please excuse my utter stupidity :lol:

I'll miss the Silverstone GP round, I'll be in Bremen then.

Going to do some testing later in the week. Right now 4 teams and 12 Indy runners signed up, with 6 eligible for Scholarship honours.

Back