FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,481 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note of my own, first time in what, 5 seasons no 4WD's been on the grid.

Nope... first season to feature a 4WD car was ToCA7 (Audi TT) with two cars featuring in both ToCA8 and ToCA9 (Audi TT and Volkswagen Golf)

EDIT: Nevermind... I just noticed you're counting with the new season...
 
In TOCA Classics (S1,2), the Mazda 6 that I drove was 4WD as well
 
That's how fast the Renault and Pug were on the straights.
 
ill favourite this so i can post it after every race


Still would like a 4wd car!


That reminds me of a very similar incident between himself and Aiello in 1999 :P

 
Me, and I'm sure everyone else, would appreciate if you could give us the specs for the cars asap please Furi 👍

The specs aren't finalised quite yet anyway.
 
asap doesn't mean right now

I know what it means. I'm saying that the specs won't be finalised for probably about a week until they've been tested at different styles of track.
 
I know what it means. I'm saying that the specs won't be finalised for probably about a week until they've been tested at different styles of track.
It would still be nice to know generally what sort of power and weight each car is so we can determine whether it suits our driving style or not.
 
The Ford is good in a straight line, and it has decent handing, but it's as inconsistent as you can get. When you have full lock on, or an elevation change, it feels as though the car weighs 10 grams. You need to get it up to about 75 in order to get some traction from it.
 
Full lock varies when you have a wheel. :) seriously I'm looking forward to driving it.
 
Has anyone said they want a lexus?
 
Has anyone said they want a lexus?
No. I might test one, but it doesn't appeal to me.

In other news, awkward! :O

EricLux.png
 
My signature reveals all for ToCA11...
 
Look closer ;)
 
It's time to go Martini.

Let's race.

logo_martini_racing_partner.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back