FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
@Akmuq please handle this banter.
attachment.php

Don't you worry. I'll be back (eventually),& when I do I'll be back to get my win.

Good luck, I've been racing for about a year now, and only got one win (by luck) - and @Andil's excellent defensive tactics. The rest of the time, has either been off pace, crashed into, or mistakes made.

Sorry I missed tonight, I have been feeling under the weather for the past few weeks, and I was referred to an A&E unit just in case I was believed to be depressed. I had no idea I'd be waiting until 8pm to see anyone.

Good luck, I've been racing for about a year now, and only got one win (by luck) - and @Andil's excellent defensive tactics. The rest of the time, has either been off pace, crashed into, or mistakes made.

You've caused most of them ;)

And finally :D YESSS!!!

Would have had 3rd but messed up my downshift on my dummy pass on Scania on the last lap...

Very happy with my record this season however.

14 wins
4 second places
1 third
2 fourths

Thanks for the season!

Even though that final race only gave me a 3rd Place - I think that was the most professional and most consistent drive of my GTP Career (other than my Race 1 2nd Place in BTCC-4). Really good battle with @Ninners

Also, I think that's the best result the Renault had all Season is it? :P

That last race was very reminiscent of last seasons final race too. Had no crashes all season and then they all come in one race! Except this time no banter crash with @Furinkazen sadly.

Otherwise not bad, probably could have won R1 if I actually bothered to try and make a pass. R2 I made a lot of mistakes so had no hope at a win there.

That last race was very reminiscent of last seasons final race too. Had no crashes all season and then they all come in one race! Except this time no banter crash with @Furinkazen sadly.

Otherwise not bad, probably could have won R1 if I actually bothered to try and make a pass. R2 I made a lot of mistakes so had no hope at a win there.

Want to run a Round #25 for those bants Mole? :lol:

Second race was a bit 🤬 at the end but oh well. Race 1 was fun and race 3 would have been had I put my mind to it in the early laps, but then it was just keep it on the track as if never catch yera, meh

Had a terrible night with the pressure of going for the independents title, doesn't help that I haven't had a decent result around Brands GP, think including my best result in 9 races is either 7th or 8th. Made too many errors tonight which put pay to any chance I had especially the one on the 4th lap of race 2 which was in front of the whole field.

In the end I finished 16 points behind @Furinkazen, which after the first few weeks I didn't think I would finish within around 50 points of the leader such was the difference in car performance between the Volvo & Nissan, as once the mid season BoP changes were brought in I started to close the gap to him. The independents championship would of been very different if firstly Mole wasn't moved into the FAS line-up then Skeng didn't miss so many races. I could say the last few weeks I have driven the best i've driven in the series to close the gap, this is with around 170 races worth of experience in TOCA alone over the last 9 seasons.

Onwards to next season with the changes with that have been brought in i'm probably going to look to break my own independents championship record with my 3rd triumph which will put me 2 clear of everyone else, but may join a team if there is an offer that I can't refuse.

The past couple of rounds have been rough on me and my head's not been in the right places for the past couple of weeks.

The first few rounds started promisingly, then things just went downhill. I'm satisfied with the sole podium I got at Monza in my first season here. Nowadays, I feel like I've just burned myself out for serious sim racing and have become a bit disillusioned. Hence why I'll be taking a hiatus from serious racing for a while, so I might not be back for more ToCA racing by next season.

The past couple of rounds have been rough on me and my head's not been in the right places for the past couple of weeks.

The first few rounds started promisingly, then things just went downhill. I'm satisfied with the sole podium I got at Monza in my first season here. Nowadays, I feel like I've just burned myself out for serious sim racing and have become a bit disillusioned. Hence why I'll be taking a hiatus from serious racing for a while, so I might not be back for more ToCA racing by next season.
ToCA 13 isn't till next year so maybe after the Christmas break you'll be ready an raring to go again? :)

ToCA 13 isn't till next year so maybe after the Christmas break you'll be ready an raring to go again? :)

As Rob said, next season is February / March, plenty of time. And you inherited the targetboard this season off of SYM :ouch:

Back