FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
Congratulations to @Spurgy 777 on a 4th ToCA drivers title. Battle for 2nd between @DrifterJoe & @Ninners is red-hot.
upload_2018-3-20_21-17-7.png

@Yeratel84 has a 2nd ToCA Independents Trophy win locked up whilst @LancerEvo7 jumps from 5th to 2nd.
upload_2018-3-20_21-21-56.png

ECM need 18 points to lock in a 2nd consecutive ToCA Teams Championship.
upload_2018-3-20_21-24-26.png

Audi can still break the 1000 point barrier in Makes at Brands.
upload_2018-3-20_21-27-0.png

Last edited:
Just realised NVR is on track to be the best rookie team this season. It's not much, but it's something :D

Considering i've had a team going since S3, ECM been around in one way or another since S7, not too bad at all. Hopefully you guys return :thumbsup: Tough series to break into sometimes.

Considering i've had a team going since S3, ECM been around in one way or another since S7, not too bad at all. Hopefully you guys return :thumbsup: Tough series to break into sometimes.

What’s that got to do with anything? Teams don’t get faster the longer they’ve been in the series. :lol:

What’s that got to do with anything? Teams don’t get faster the longer they’ve been in the series. :lol:

Agreed... my team won 3 titles in 5 seasons, those titles achieved in the first 3 seasons

EDIT: Also, don't forget Furi had to sack himself from his team and put two aliens in a OP car to regain the title...

Well, OOF.

Edit: Rewatching Lap 1 at Monza (Round 10) is pure pain to my eyes.

Last edited:
Raceday then :D Like last weekend, will have a "shakedown" lobby open during day whilst i'm AFK. Been quite ill last few days, but hopefully be ok for driving tonight.

Decided to put a few laps in as last week I went in totally unprepared and was miles off the pace.

Wouldn't mind a good result to end of the season but historically haven't gomg well around Brands GP.

Back