FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
Pace was decent. Shame I managed to ruin what was a decent race 3 by spinning off, then not paying attention rejoining and having another spin. :ouch: :ouch:

Got results that went with what I was expecting, though a few spots ahead due to various incidents that happened in each race, since I finally got a good setup on a FWD car.

Race 1 was a disaster. Had some collisions with Lancer that nearly made me go off the track. Then the incident with Furi happened.

Race 2 was really good, it was actually the first time I had Spurgy next to me. Couldn't keep up (obviously) and finished 2nd.

Race 3 could've ended better if I wasn't involved in the lap 1 incident alongside Yeratel, Spurgy and Joe. Made a good recovery afterwards and finished 6th.

I really enjoyed this season, it was fun racing with all of you guys. Looking forward to Bathurst and ToCA 15. Thanks to @PSN offapple for teamming up, and also thanks to @Furinkazen for hosting.

Race 1 was a disaster. Had some collisions with Lancer that nearly made me go off the track. Then the incident with Furi happened.

Race 2 was really good, it was actually the first time I had Spurgy next to me. Couldn't keep up (obviously) and finished 2nd.

Race 3 could've ended better if I wasn't involved in the lap 1 incident alongside Yeratel, Spurgy and Joe. Made a good recovery afterwards and finished 6th.

I really enjoyed this season, it was fun racing with all of you guys. Looking forward to Bathurst and ToCA 15. Thanks to @PSN offapple for teamming up, and also thanks to @Furinkazen for hosting.

Yeah, in R3 had a car on each side and nowhere to go. R1 Furi made a slight mistake which opened a gap between you two, and was rammed on both sides by you two, with no control over outcome of it...

BTW, when are you going to correct your signature?

Yeah, meant to hit you harder but had other cars around and didn't want to get them caught up in it.
At first (before T1) I didn't realise I would hit you so I made the move to the right (the radar didn't help).
Then just before T2 you either turned into me or got hit by someone from behind.

That's my point of view.

Yeratel84
Yeah, in R3 had a car on each side and nowhere to go. R1 Furi made a slight mistake which opened a gap between you two, and was rammed on both sides by you two, with no control over outcome of it...
The round 3 incident was inevitable. I don't blame you, I didn't even know what happened. All I know is that you hit a slow Audi, I hit you and the chaos followed.

I haven't checked the round 1 replay (it's the only race I saved the replay) so I have no idea what really happened.

Yeratel85
BTW, when are you going to correct your signature?
I know it's outdated, I didn't know it bothered you that much.

That was S9 Spa levels of blocking.
I make myself as 'awkward to pass' as I can, in this case to help my teammate. I apologise if it came across as actual blocking, but I personally view my actions as not crossing any lines. You're entitled to your own viewpoint.

Tokyo, Japan.

Nukeshot Motorsport by Virtual Endurance Racing Team is presenting the special-edition livery for the ToCA 300, on their way to Mount Panorama.

4692821262606533660_0.jpg
4684381404508718108_0.jpg
5845748266988208148_0.jpg
4693388601683084316_0.jpg
5980856245139014676_0.jpg

Alright, big post here.

Firstly many thanks to everyone who has participated in the 14th season of ToCA. The first on GTS and for many seasons, it has been a slightly prolonged yet truncated season, with a few IRL matters and GTS issues complicating things. Next season, T15 I look to restore the old balance. 8 race weeks, 1 mid-season break, much smoother look to it. That launches (and may indeed start in) May.

@LewisR3 @HighStakes @RedPartyhat @AudiMan2011 @Espial @Roflwaffle @Matty @DrifterJoe @RACECAR @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @Foxed @Niop @Ninners @GTPorsche @RealJaySee @Spurgy 777 @Yeratel84 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @damonc84 @CrazyJohn @Katiegan @rcb929 @TNR_KING_FILO

However we got some unfinished business.

ToCA14 Tables

26187341267_a63d4daabe_b.jpg

41016145962_8bb987a9ca_b.jpg

26187340117_b0e278b971_b.jpg

39249223950_3ced8e80db_b.jpg

The ToCA 300 - 14th April

The ToCA 300 is a special non-points race on 14th April. The "300" is for ToCA's 300th race and also a 300km race distance, 49 laps. Cars running in the Bathurst 300 must use a special "ToCA 300" decal that I am uploading now instead of the regular "ToCA" decal. Placement remains the same for each car as per OP.

Rules, regulations, timing, distances detailed below.

Schedule:
Practice room will be open throughout the day as per usual.

Q1 (15 minutes) shall begin at place at 18:45 BST. Session will last until 19:00 BST. Track shall be open very briefly before Q2 (20 minutes). Green flag approximately 19:30BST.

Race will be a standing start, 100L starting fuel (full), same tyre wear (x2) and fuel use (x1), starting at 12:00 in-game. Race is also full damage, be very careful not to damage your car.

I'll be unveiling my own special scheme later this week. It's going to be fun. Hopefully see you all at the mountain!

Last edited:
Dude. I came 9th! That's more than I could've ever hoped for. 3rd in the teams championship for NVR too! :D
Well done to my teammate @CrazyJohn on 6th overall, the best result for a Peugeot!
See you at the mountain!

I'm thinking of entering for the 300, has there been much need for qualifying so far this season or has turnout been under 16?

Latest Posts

Back