FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
I'm thinking of entering for the 300, has there been much need for qualifying so far this season or has turnout been under 16?

Turnout has been 14-16. Hoping for a bigger grid for Bathurst. Long time no see by the way, hope things are well.

At the very least, there will be an update on or around April 9th as well, possibly. I'd expect a bug fix patch before then since there's so much that got broken with the update.

Turnout has been 14-16. Hoping for a bigger grid for Bathurst. Long time no see by the way, hope things are well.

Cool, well in that case I'll throw my hat into the ring officially! I'm looking at driving a Scirocco, there's no limit on spots per car is there?

I'm good ta, there's no way I'd have the time to run a series these days! How about yourself?

GTP Name - rolo912011
PSN - rolo912011
Car # 14
Team Name - Skoda Motorsport
Team / Independent? - Independent
Preferred Car - VW Scirocco

Just about got time for this :lol: Glad to have another of the GT5 good ol' boys back ;)

FAS REVEAL ToCA 300 THROWBACK:

The upcoming ToCA 300 at Bathurst will see Furinkazen and @DrifterJoe use a special throwback livery on their Volkswagen Scirocco's. The livery is based off of the Honda Integra Type R that Furi ran in ToCA's first two seasons. Unfortunately the image links are broken to the ToCA S1 thread, but here is the inspiration for a very retro paint job!

maxresdefault.jpg

20180326182522.jpg

The upcoming ToCA 300 at Bathurst will see Furinkazen and @DrifterJoe use a special throwback livery on their Volkswagen Scirocco's. The livery is based off of the Honda Integra Type R that Furi ran in ToCA's first two seasons. Unfortunately the image links are broken to the ToCA S1 thread, but here is the inspiration for a very retro paint job!

maxresdefault.jpg

20180326182522.jpg

The TOCA decal on the front isn't correct according to the OP. Instant DQ.

maxresdefault.jpg

20180326182522.jpg
That Integra was a blast.

If you read the Bathurst post, it's using the decal required for the race you blind dolt. :P
At the very least, there will be an update on or around April 9th as well, possibly. I'd expect a bug fix patch before then since there's so much that got broken with the update.
Are we doing the thing where we quote people who are irrelevant to the topic at hand again?

maxresdefault.jpg

20180326182522.jpg
But it's fun.
Furi you're full of it you used the BMW in Season 2 because you were gash with that Integra.

Back