FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
Hey, can I sign up to this league? Looks very interesting :)
Unfortunately the current championship season has finished. Not sure if the special event has happened yet though, and no doubt that the next season will come around at some point

Great it would give me time to practice XD

Is the Bathurst race full? What UK time will it be?

Bathurst is a special one off race, 49 laps or around 2 hours instead of the normal 3x20 minute races, lobby opens about 6.30 with qualifying running from 7-7.30ish and the race starting at 7.30.

EDIT: Oh and heavy damage will be on because Furi is a lunatic.

Bathurst is a special one off race, 49 laps or around 2 hours instead of the normal 3x20 minute races, lobby opens about 6.30 with qualifying running from 7-7.30ish and the race starting at 7.30.

EDIT: Oh and heavy damage will be on because Furi is a lunatic.

Heavy damage at Bathurst? I hate that track enough already! XD

So the race is tomorrow or Sunday? I'd be happy to take part but I don't have a livery or anything yet - and I think there are livery rules?

So the race is tomorrow or Sunday? I'd be happy to take part but I don't have a livery or anything yet - and I think there are livery rules?
Tomorrow, Saturday.

And there is a "ToCA 300" decal available but you have to send a friend request to Furinkazen in order to take part.
You have to place the decal in the front and rear bumpers, where the license plate area is.

Tomorrow, Saturday.

And there is a "ToCA 300" decal available but you have to send a friend request to Furinkazen in order to take part.
You have to place the decal in the front and rear bumpers, where the license plate area is.

^^^ This, details on where exactly it goes are in the first post of the thread.

Alright thanks guys!

Yup, thanks @Spurgy 777 @CrazyJohn @PSN offapple there - Bathurst tomorrow 6.45pm BST.

Will have a warm up lobby around 2pm BST that will be friends only and open until race time barring an internet / PSN issue as I'm out all afternoon saturdays until approx 5.30, so make sure you've sent a friend request.

Will just need #, car choice, team name (if applicable).

Yup, thanks @Spurgy 777 @CrazyJohn @PSN offapple there - Bathurst tomorrow 6.45pm BST.

Will have a warm up lobby around 2pm BST that will be friends only and open until race time barring an internet / PSN issue as I'm out all afternoon saturdays until approx 5.30, so make sure you've sent a friend request.

Will just need #, car choice, team name (if applicable).

Ok #76 (if available)
Volkswagen Scirocco
Not sure about team name

touch & go if i make tonight, been of all week with the ol man flu and still not feeling great today. lot of effort to get the wheel setup!
will see later if i get on or not :)

That was a ****** race. Barely any battling, if you got any damage you were done, and we all knew who was gonna win before the race even started. At least I got a bit of fuel strategy practice for WSC.

Glorified time trail for me, barely saw someone after the first 5 laps. Hand was aching as I haven't done a race of that distance since WSC ended.

I am waaaaay too slow to join this league - sorry if I got in anyone's way!

Thanks for letting me take part in the race tonight guys, and good luck for your next season :)

Back