FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
Well I cannot race due to a rule where you cannot change cars even though its a one off race with no points.

Furi F:censored:g Logic.

Greek internet syndrome.
jiFfM.jpg

I don't see how you selling off your car was Furi's fault.

I never said it was. What I don't understand is why I can't use a different car in this series for a one-off race that has no points available and will not effect the outcome of the results.

I never said it was. What I don't understand is why I can't use a different car in this series for a one-off race that has no points available and will not effect the outcome of the results.
Because then everyone will switch to whatever particular car is quickest at Bathurst.

I don't see why you would need to sell a car when you can get 250k for under 15 minutes driving in the GT mode?

GR4 sells for about 110k, GR3 approx 135k. You decided if you entering this weekend Ben?

I decided weeks ago, no. I find it very odd that for a celebratory TOCA race you decide to run one that's the complete opposite of a TOCA race and essentially a WSC race in TOCA cars, there's nothing TOCA-like about a 2 hour endurance with heavy damage at Bathurst. :lol:

I can't remember if I've already said, but I have committed to another series on Saturdays now. Since no points are on offer here, and points will be on offer there, I've set that other series as my priority.

Thanks once again for hosting this season @Furinkazen and co. Perhaps we'll meet again in the future.

I don't see why you would need to sell a car when you can get 250k for under 15 minutes driving in the GT mode?

Because its bloody awful. Anyway, seeing as I'm not allowed to enter the ToCA 300, I may be back for ToCA 15, surgery recovery pending.

Because its bloody awful. Anyway, seeing as I'm not allowed to enter the ToCA 300, I may be back for ToCA 15, surgery recovery pending.
Well could have but you sold the car for no reason :lol:

Sadly, I won't be able to make it this Saturday. Things might change but don't count on me.

Looking forward to season 15.

Back