FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,924 views
Hi guys, just asking if there's any place available and what time does the race start?
 
Hi guys, just asking if there's any place available and what time does the race start?
7pm GMT for room. Could do with a driver myself.
 
Ok so am I in with the Cadillac? :) . My psn is "stylel-soheib"

Sure. Car # , colours?

I'll add you on PSN and then to the FRL group.
 
Not Orange please :lol:
Oh but, the car doesn't look ok?
1421499796-20150117-140138.jpg
 
Might open a test room.
 
I only have 587 pp but I made everything ok, I don't understand why.. (I already changed oil)
(Warning: French :D):
1421500867-20150117-141545.jpg

1421501078-20150117-141609.jpg
 
Wouldn't be able to get on until 12:30 at the earliest.
 
I only have 587 pp but I made everything ok, I don't understand why.. (I already changed oil)
(Warning: French :D):
1421500867-20150117-141545.jpg

1421501078-20150117-141609.jpg

Missing Intake Tuning.
 
Happy with being able to get comfortable 2:06.0's.
 
Back