FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
V8_Supercars_logo.jpg

WELCOME TO FRL V8 SUPERCARS!

Mercedes, Lexus, Ford... all makers of some of the highest performance V8 super sedans and coupes going! Now they lock horns in the first ever FRL V8 SUPERCARS SERIES

PTSSYSTEM2_zps16adaa79.jpg

LQJ5QtI.jpg

ROME TRACK GUIDE

Last edited:
*cough* BST copycat *cough* :sly:.
I was considering doing the 3/2 thing but thought against it for obvious reasons.

You doing this Nin?

Proud to announce I will be running two Furi AutoSports FAS Mustang BOSS V8's, running under the "Ford Performance Racing (FPR)" banner. I will be the #54 car with the #44 car of @SkengD joining me, as part of a full time deal that will continue into ToCA13 :) :)

Just noticed the Lexus doesn't have flat floor but the other do - how much difference does it make?

Just noticed the Lexus doesn't have flat floor but the other do - how much difference does it make?

Lexus has up to 200-ish downforce, and others have 25. Flat floor is needed on the C63 and Mustang, Lexus doesn't need it.

Kinda figured as much, cheers. I've driven the Lexus and it felt ok, not driven the Merc or Ford but I imagine they are pigs without the flat floor.

Planning running this part-time, #9 of course, car TBD and announced.

Back