FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments
  • 35,161 views

What day should we race on?

  • Saturday

    Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 7 31.8%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 or 5 Targa Florio courses....:sly:
 
Why no Ford GT40?
 
The GT40 in S1 was near uncontrollable. Also Ford MK IV is representing the blue oval in this.

It was controllable, just tyres lastest approximately 30 seconds, and was slower then the Queen of England running.
 
It was controllable, just tyres lastest approximately 30 seconds.

And that was pre spec II on Softs...
 
Fair enough. :lol:
I'll be a reserve for the Ferrari.
I won't be able to consistently show up at that time, but I'll try to.
 
Still surprised there's no 2D though. :boggled:
 
Furinkazen
Already got ya mate, remember TOCA at Indy?

:lol:
Many moons ago that was.
Had a lot of fun despite not being practiced at all.
 
CLASS C1
Niop / RFLX_Niop Ferrari
kenkwilinski / Crazy_BASSist_83 Ferrari
??? / ??? Ferrari
Furinkazen / Furinkazen Ford
DaxCobra / DaxCobra Ford
mattymc1996 / mattymc1996 Ford
HSV-010 / GTP_Akmuq Jaguar
Tom / tombrooks97 Jaguar
PNuTButR / jazza96uk Jaguar
gogatrs / gogatrs Ferrari RESERVE
Carbonox / Carbonox Ford RESERVE
??? / ??? Jaguar RESERVE

CLASS C2 ALFA ROMEO CHALLENGE
~~~ / gokartman Alfa
Randy / GTP_RanhammerAlfa
GT5_X2010 / Golfer199 Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
 
Sign me up for the Alfa :) I can only do it if it is on a Saturday though :)
 
Sign me up for the Alfa :) I can only do it if it is on a Saturday though :)

And this is a Saturday, welcome!

Also a thought, if we are low On Alfa's should we allow 4th cars for Jaguar, Ford, and Ferrari, but only top 2 score points for the teams?
 
Last edited:
I've just discovered that I unfortunately will no longer be able to enter these events :( I'm really sorry about this
 
Damn cats are so unreliable.
 
That leaves 1 Jaguar seat available.
 
Id like to sign up but............
I dont have any of the cars :(
 
Id like to sign up but............
I dont have any of the cars :(

I shall send a 67 ticket for you to grind away sir. Or win B Spec Indy 500 to get a Jaaaag, or B Spec Historic Car Cup to get and Alfa ;)
 
Id rather a 67 ticket haha ;)
 
Start Saturday!
 
I think there are 4 people including myself signed up that are full-timers in the Nationwide series. I won't be able to make this.
 
Any Nationwide part timers can do the odd racing in this.
 
'fraid I'm not going to make it this weekend. Or next weekend for that matter.
 
What time was this again- Gmt wise? :)
 
I should be there on Saturday. Though I may be able to race a few more than just the opener. Depends on nationwide. And how long do you think this first race will last?
 
I should be there on Saturday. Though I may be able to race a few more than just the opener. Depends on nationwide. And how long do you think this first race will last?

Shortest of season, I say around 80 minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back