FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments
  • 35,160 views

What day should we race on?

  • Saturday

    Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 7 31.8%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
I any make many races this season, put me into a reserve slot.

Life catches up you know? Also TOCA may he in doubt whenever it's on depending on when my trainings and games are.
 
Got ya. Just over 24 hours to season start.
 
Add me furinkazen for tonight :) Looking forward to it.
 
Add me furinkazen for tonight :) Looking forward to it.

Indeed. Room Open 6.45pm UK time, and race start 7:45pm UK time (approx).
 
I may try join today, will tell you what car I get in a bit :)
 
I may try join today, will tell you what car I get in a bit :)

Thought you were Ford with me and Carb?
 
Il be annoyed if I am the only alfa there :lol:
 
Whoop :lol:
 
45 mins until room opens!
 
Room Open!
 
Furinkazen
Thought you were Ford with me and Carb?

Yeah but I haven't used the ticket yet so I'll use what I get.
 
Lots of spots still available! Join!
 
Furinkazen
Lots of spots still available! Join!

3rd ever GTP podium :D

3rd place out of 4 :dopey:
 
When you said I could have any car, you meant for only tonight unless I want to be a reserve?

Didnt enjoy it tbh - no tune or setup and had only half an hour to really try the Ford. Race was annoying, did a 1.41.92 but I didnt know it was qualifying, then for the race made a mistake in turn 1 and then I had to fight my way back - then on the outside of Matty on the pit straight he was moving so much i lost focus of my breaking point and span. Really pissed off to say the least, but I will race next week - if Im allowed to not be a reserve and actually try all the cars
 
When you said I could have any car, you meant for only tonight unless I want to be a reserve?

Didnt enjoy it tbh - no tune or setup and had only half an hour to really try the Ford. Race was annoying, did a 1.41.92 but I didnt know it was qualifying, then for the race made a mistake in turn 1 and then I had to fight my way back - then on the outside of Matty on the pit straight he was moving so much i lost focus of my breaking point and span. Really pissed off to say the least, but I will race next week - if Im allowed to not be a reserve and actually try all the cars

No for the whole series you can be in.
 
No for the whole series you can be in.

Ok well I'll try the others - use some setups and then see which one I like the most

Apart from that, its a good idea 👍 Just they seem a bit long imo but thats me
 
Eifelring and Laguna Seca have been cut. Decent fun tonigh with Ellis :lol:
 
sorry i didnt turn up. i have only just made a gtp account and missed the info about the race being on Saturday not sunday. It is gokartman if you havent already guessed :p
 
sorry i didnt turn up. i have only just made a gtp account and missed the info about the race being on Saturday not sunday. It is gokartman if you havent already guessed :p

I guessed.Will update post within next day or so.
 
Is this still on? :)
 
Points:
C1:
1. Me, I'll just repeat that again, me :D - 12
2. Tom - 9
3. Matty- 6
4. Furi- 5
5. Strawman? - 4

C2:
1. Ellis -12
2. ranhammer -9
 
Still on yes, thanks for points Akmuq 👍
 
I'll check your profile. But above is the Eiffelring, an amazing created track. Plenty more pics to be revealed....

;)

I'll bet it's a beast to drive.
 
Eifelring and Laguna Seca have been cut. Decent fun tonigh with Ellis :lol:

Yeah I seem to remember a certain somebody terrorising his poor little Alfa and the fight that broke out near the end. :lol: That's not going to happen again is it?
 
Yeah I seem to remember a certain somebody terrorising his poor little Alfa and the fight that broke out near the end. :lol: That's not going to happen again is it?

No but 24 laps of Spa tonight is 👍
 
No but 24 laps of Spa tonight is 👍

Damn it! Why must I fish whilst one of the best tracks is being raced on? :grumpy:
 
Please be more people for alphas tonight :p
 
Ellis
Please be more people for alphas tonight :p

I'll be in my trusty.. Ah what was I driving last week?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back