FRL - WSC X - THE 12th LE MANS CLASSIC TO FILO & ANDIL; THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO JAMMY & SNOWGT!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,681 comments
The Alpine loses 7 car lengths on first half Mulsanne but gains at least 10 on rest :lol:

184mph Alpine
174mph Cobra
170mph Plymouth
170mph Corvette
166mph Ferrari

Had a few laps in the Prototype Ferrari, it's a nice car, got a very basic setup on it and it feels ok. Running 203/4 down Mulsanne which is a few mph off of Chris' Jaguar.

I don't really know what I'm doing in these cars though, a bit out of my depth at the moment if honest haha

Had a few laps in the Prototype Ferrari, it's a nice car, got a very basic setup on it and it feels ok. Running 203/4 down Mulsanne which is a few mph off of Chris' Jaguar.

I don't really know what I'm doing in these cars though, a bit out of my depth at the moment if honest haha
Haha not enough grip for ya?

Changed my mind. I'm going to run in GT-O. My first round won't be till HSR as I have exams until the 22nd. Seeing as though Prototypes are both the most wanted to be in and the most competitive of classes, I'll give up my position to someone who will be competing full time! :)

I will let you know which car after some testing.

You'll always be my favorite #2 driver :(
Sorry, not in the mood for prototypes on a casual basis.

I think I'll probably take a Voyazides paint schemed Cobra seeing as though I've worked on the car :)
image.jpg

Sorry, not in the mood for prototypes on a casual basis.

I think I'll probably take a Voyazides paint schemed Cobra seeing as though I've worked on the car :)
View attachment 359597
Decided to drive a Cobra GT -O until The Roar. In all honesty my confidence took a knock last season and driving a slower, less aero dependant car is what I need. Did a 4:10.6 in it.

After the lobby emptied out, I went and got the Ferrari 250 GTO to test for my part.
Decided to drive a Cobra GT -O until The Roar. In all honesty my confidence took a knock last season and driving a slower, less aero dependant car is what I need. Did a 4:10.6 in it.
Just a tenth ahead of you with a 10.5. ;) As for the speeds down the Mulsanne Straight...

185mph Alpine
178mph Ferrari
174mph Cobra
170mph Plymouth
170mph Corvette
I mentioned the speed as we were having our 4-wide drag races. The updated Ferrari speed came whil you were out, but I'll have to see if I can get @raceorama123432 to hep verify as he's in the lobby with me right now.

On the other hand, you're gonna be virtually black and blue after you get #rekt on race day.
Fixed. ;)

After the lobby emptied out, I went and got the Ferrari 250 GTO to test for my part.Just a tenth ahead of you with a 10.5. ;) As for the speeds down the Mulsanne Straight...

I mentioned the speed as we were having our 4-wide drag races. The updated Ferrari speed came whil you were out, but I'll have to see if I can get @raceorama123432 to hep verify as he's in the lobby with me right now.

Fixed. ;)
Can you send me the trans settings you use for the Ferrari please?

I did a 4:10.3 with no set up so I think I've found a new friend in the Cobra

Back