FRL - WSC X - THE 12th LE MANS CLASSIC TO FILO & ANDIL; THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO JAMMY & SNOWGT!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,681 comments
I tested GT-O's and don't like any of them. Cobra was only one that I like at least little so I'll go with Cobra this season.

So I hear @snowgt has some base setups for all of these cars? I'd sure like to get my hands on one. D:

Yup. Will post them once the thread is up, I guess.

Decided to drive a Cobra GT -O until The Roar. In all honesty my confidence took a knock last season and driving a slower, less aero dependant car is what I need. Did a 4:10.6 in it.

So I gather Le Mans No Chicane is in again this season?

Am I right in saying this is the current entry list:
GT-P
#1 - Lancer - Ford
#12 - Yera - ?
#15 - Panoz - Ford
(#21 - Jammy - Ferrari?)
#54 - Furi - Ford
#77 - Andil - Ferrari
#93 - Chris - Jaguar

GT-O
#2 - Orama - Cobra
#8 - HSV - Alpine
#11 - Ettick - Corvette
#16 - Roflwaffle - Ferrari
(#21 - Jammy - Cobra?)
#22 - Smuffy - Cobra
#24 - Mikey - Alpine
(#35 - Ross - Alpine)
#38 - Cami - Ferrari
#56 - Carb - Corvette
#72 - Snow - Cobra
#85 - Fox - Corvette

Current Entry:
upload_2015-5-4_12-46-36.png

1 GT-P spot for a Ferrari / Jaguar left (@jammy21 if he wishes) , and of course whatever @Yeratel84 decides.

upload_2015-5-4_12-49-7.png

1 GT-O spot left for a Plymouth. (I take 16 entries + 2 Reserve). Blue GT-O means driver grading undecided (Green PRO, Orange AM)

@LancerEvo7 @Yeratel84 @Panoz @Andil @chrisjohnson93 @hsv @Ettick @Roflwaffle @jammy21 @Mikey24 @CAMikaze @Carbonox @snowgt @FlyingFox

Also aware that @ranhammerR34 and @R0ssingt0n intend to be Le Mans ringers from what I heard...

Final note - calendar is almost 100% final. Almost. July I may be away for a weekend (just unsure which one yet).

If anyone got any questions, do ask. Also as soon as this is posted i'm fixing the GT-O specs so they have FC Transmission on the parts listing, apologies for that error and slight confusion.

And there might be no official teams in GT-O as such, but I wouldn't be surprised (or mind actually) to see some unofficial Corvette Racing, Alpine teams going along... could be pretty spectacular to see "works" style teams from all the makes.

Current Entry:
View attachment 359922

1 GT-P spot for a Ferrari / Jaguar left (@jammy21 if he wishes) , and of course whatever @Yeratel84 decides.

View attachment 359924

1 GT-O spot left for a Plymouth. (I take 16 entries + 2 Reserve). Blue GT-O means driver grading undecided (Green PRO, Orange AM)

@LancerEvo7 @Yeratel84 @Panoz @Andil @chrisjohnson93 @hsv @Ettick @Roflwaffle @jammy21 @Mikey24 @CAMikaze @Carbonox @snowgt @FlyingFox

Also aware that @ranhammerR34 and @R0ssingt0n intend to be Le Mans ringers from what I heard...

Final note - calendar is almost 100% final. Almost. July I may be away for a weekend (just unsure which one yet).

If anyone got any questions, do ask. Also as soon as this is posted i'm fixing the GT-O specs so they have FC Transmission on the parts listing, apologies for that error and slight confusion.

And there might be no official teams in GT-O as such, but I wouldn't be surprised (or mind actually) to see some unofficial Corvette Racing, Alpine teams going along... could be pretty spectacular to see "works" style teams from all the makes.
But what about moi :(

If Fox is getting 4:07.6's at LM, then I'm pretty sure he should be in Pro...

Worth noting LM2005 is a anomaly on the schedule, due to the length of Mulsanne. Heck, when it comes to the Classic end of season, the Alpine won't be as fast as it as LM05 with chicanes.

Anyone for testing today?

Worth noting LM2005 is a anomaly on the schedule, due to the length of Mulsanne. Heck, when it comes to the Classic end of season, the Alpine won't be as fast as it as LM05 with chicanes.

I also need to see what time I'll get with the trans setting so I'm up for some testing 👍

Yes. Still need to test the Jag...

Back