FRL - WSC X - THE 12th LE MANS CLASSIC TO FILO & ANDIL; THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO JAMMY & SNOWGT!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,681 comments
78 then please, really want to do spa, it was my first GTP race all those years ago lol. Remember the little alfa you had in that?

Going for a factory Shelby look with @jammy21 or @raceorama123432 perhaps? :P

I think it would be better, if we choose different liveries just so we can recognize each other easier. Looks a bit livelier on pictures, too. Having said that, I have no clue yet what colour I will be going for.

By the way, true what you said about Le Mans No Chicane. The long straight makes a huge difference and it's simply not possible to do a BoP that will work there, if you want to use the same BoP on other tracks. So LM NC should be expected to be an anomaly.

There's also no way the field will be balanced from Le Mans No Chicane to Eiger Short Track. The BoP was mainly done on 3 tracks, i.e. Daytona, Laguna Seca and Le Mans (with chicanes). Even on these tracks different cars have an advantage on each, but since this season has tracks of all types, it should even out over the season. The top speed of all cars at Daytona was within 3km/h in testing, which is, as far as I can remember, the closest it's ever been.

78 then please, really want to do spa, it was my first GTP race all those years ago lol. Remember the little alfa you had in that?

The good old TZ2 :D

Banner TECH.gif
Banner ST Alfa copy.gif

Anyone for testing today?
Might pop in for a few minutes if you have a lobby this morning. I have a work shift scheduled to begin at 1:30 pm this afternoon.

I'm finally back before the ROAR at Daytona, hopefully things go better this season in a Jaguar XJ13 (If I can get into it, if not, I'll take the Ferrari 250 GTO)...

Driver Number: 45

I'm finally back before the ROAR at Daytona, hopefully things go better this season in a Jaguar XJ13 (If I can get into it, if not, I'll take the Ferrari 250 GTO)...

Driver Number: 45

Full pal. Best I can do is put you at reserve (and you'd be best in a GTO.)

Back