FRL - WSC X - THE 12th LE MANS CLASSIC TO FILO & ANDIL; THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO JAMMY & SNOWGT!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,681 comments
Okay, good. Look, I couldn't hear you properly what you were saying yesterday, when I entered the lobby. What I knew was to me qualifying tommorrow.

Can I do setups during the qualifying session?

I am only interested in what lap times you set :)

If the Corvette doesn't re-discover the lost pace (I'd like to know what exactly happened between Spa and this weekend) I might not bother with this thing...

If it's any consolation, I don't have a clue how to do 4:27's either. Not with a clean lap anyway.

I can verify it was a clean legal lap, learned how he did it and it's clever set up work.

That's good...

If it's any consolation, I don't have a clue how to do 4:27's either. Not with a clean lap anyway.
I think it's highly debatable whether it's any "good" to be multiple seconds per lap off the pace at best, but the reason I know it's not working properly is because I can't catch up to @LancerEvo7 on the straights at all by drafting. The Corvette is absolutely dependant on the other person's draft to just keep up, but will never get close enough to make an overtake.

I think it's highly debatable whether it's any "good" to be multiple seconds per lap off the pace at best, but the reason I know it's not working properly is because I can't catch up to @LancerEvo7 on the straights at all by drafting. The Corvette is absolutely dependant on the other person's draft to just keep up, but will never get close enough to make an overtake.

Mole on pace so yeah, can't be that bad.

Think we'll be running round in close proximity mate.

I have what I feel is an amazing setup on the Vette, never raced another GTO so no clue what we're like in terms of straight line speed. Bit disappointing to not be quickest after Q1 with what I felt was a very good lap. Hopefully can go quicker in Q2.

Will Q2 be in daylight?

I have what I feel is an amazing setup on the Vette, never raced another GTO so no clue what we're like in terms of straight line speed. Bit disappointing to not be quickest after Q1 with what I felt was a very good lap. Hopefully can go quicker in Q2.

Will Q2 be in daylight?

No, Identical track conditions to Q1.

Back