Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Aug 16, 2013 #1 Leaked Gameplay Footage (Note this is extremely early so there is next to no polish on it The title alone makes me want it
Leaked Gameplay Footage (Note this is extremely early so there is next to no polish on it The title alone makes me want it
Valkyrie427 She/They 🏳️⚧️ Premium Messages 15,418 United States Messages Valkyrie_427 Aug 16, 2013 #2 Not impressive in the least. Sure, it may be Alpha or even pre-Alpha, but it doesn't seem like a game I will be picking up anytime soon. For a game made by the L.A. Noire team, it looks quite disappointing.
Not impressive in the least. Sure, it may be Alpha or even pre-Alpha, but it doesn't seem like a game I will be picking up anytime soon. For a game made by the L.A. Noire team, it looks quite disappointing.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,780 Texas Aug 16, 2013 #3 Didn't the creators behind L.A. Noire close shop some time back? How old is this footage?
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Aug 16, 2013 #4 McLaren Didn't the creators behind L.A. Noire close shop some time back? How old is this footage? Click to expand... It's on the next gen consoles, I don't know how old it is.
McLaren Didn't the creators behind L.A. Noire close shop some time back? How old is this footage? Click to expand... It's on the next gen consoles, I don't know how old it is.
S Samus Messages 24,669 United Kingdom Aug 16, 2013 #5 CallmeDan Not impressive in the least. Sure, it may be Alpha or even pre-Alpha, but it doesn't seem like a game I will be picking up anytime soon. For a game made by the L.A. Noire team, it looks quite disappointing. Click to expand... Not really sure what you mean, that early footage is basically LA Noire with a new skin. The mechanics of the gameplay is the same. It's just still full of bugs.
CallmeDan Not impressive in the least. Sure, it may be Alpha or even pre-Alpha, but it doesn't seem like a game I will be picking up anytime soon. For a game made by the L.A. Noire team, it looks quite disappointing. Click to expand... Not really sure what you mean, that early footage is basically LA Noire with a new skin. The mechanics of the gameplay is the same. It's just still full of bugs.
Imari Messages 14,010 Adelaide Messages Neomone Aug 16, 2013 #6 "Whore of the Orient" is a valid name for a game? I bet you there ends up being some women's rights group making hay out of that one.
"Whore of the Orient" is a valid name for a game? I bet you there ends up being some women's rights group making hay out of that one.
S Samus Messages 24,669 United Kingdom Aug 16, 2013 #7 Given the state of the studio I doubt it's ever going to get released anyway.