I have just finished the 9 hour endurance. Ahh the joy and satisfaction, then i found out that the load screen wasnt loading!!!!!!!!!... its been stuck like this and i m not turniing it off jsut yet. anyone got any suggestions?
looks like i'm not touching th game for some time then. yesterday had completed 6 hours of the race, and there was a power-cut, today this. i cant even believe my eyes.
Hmmm. This freezing after endurance races has happened to me 3 times in B Spec (Laguna Seca, Suzuka, and 24 hr NRing [ouch]). Always seemed to happen when using the X2010 incidentally.
Maybe being offline could help, although I'm not sure why. I'm not racing online, but using online features (seasonals, OCD, running remotes for friends). Perhaps I'll sign out first then give B Spec enduros one more chance.
This has already happened to several people here before, and this solution works for many of them.
Race 'Offline' for endurance races to be on the safe side.