Fuji 650pp NTSC: What times?

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Anyone else running this, and at what start times? :00 and :30 seem to be getting me no more than 3-4 cars on average.

:00 and :30 will get you anyone organized.

Sadly, I don't think most people have the slightest idea about start times. :(

Honestly, this tune works just about anywhere. Did some free run laps around Eiger the other day and it works great there too. 👍

Anyone else running this, and at what start times? :00 and :30 seem to be getting me no more than 3-4 cars on average.

It's because the Europeans are asleep. :lol:

So all you're left with is the same NTSC crowd. 3-4 drivers a race.

Try :00 :30 between noon and 6 pm est. I had full grids today.

It's because the Europeans are asleep. :lol:

So all you're left with is the same NTSC crowd. 3-4 drivers a race.

Try :00 :30 between noon and 6 pm est. I had full grids today.

Won't work for me, I work 10:30-7:30 est during the week. Maybe this weekend...:indiff:

I'm on the TPRA practice sked for 2 more, then tonights event.
:00 and :30 was ok earlier in the afternoon, dunno now.

Some great racing with some aussie GTP folks tonight. Don't know if they didn't noticed me, because i wasn't using my GTP tag.

GTP mad94d, GTP Tizzla and GTP aussie_ something (fogot).

Me and my buddy chimilosky were struggling to keep the race mistake free, chasing those 599's

Five cars side by side is dangerous!

Great chasing!

Some great racing with some aussie GTP folks tonight. Don't know if they didn't noticed me, because i wasn't using my GTP tag.

GTP mad94d, GTP Tizzla and GTP aussie_ something (fogot).

Me and my buddy chimilosky were struggling to keep the race mistake free, chasing those 599's

Five cars side by side is dangerous!

Great chasing!

Hey, I did see you. Sorry for all the hits I gave you, I was a bit optimistic a few times.:nervous: It was good racing though, those 599's have a fair bit of pace I think.👍

Anyway sorry again for the hits mate. In that last race I made a mistake and was trying to catch back up to Nick and Tizz.

I'll be back racing at :00.👍 These 599's are providing some fantastic racing which is great to see.:D A few times we were 4 and 5 wide down the main straight and we even tried 3 wide through the infield! Of course there was contact when we tried that. Anyway, thanks guys. I'm just taking a break and I'll be back at :00.👍

Hey, I did see you. Sorry for all the hits I gave you, I was a bit optimistic a few times.:nervous: It was good racing though, those 599's have a fair bit of pace I think.👍

Anyway sorry again for the hits mate. In that last race I made a mistake and was trying to catch back up to Nick and Tizz.

I'll be back racing at :00.👍 These 599's are providing some fantastic racing which is great to see.:D A few times we were 4 and 5 wide down the main straight and we even tried 3 wide through the infield! Of course there was contact when we tried that. Anyway, thanks guys. I'm just taking a break and I'll be back at :00.👍

Hehe, i know, sometimes it's a mayhem... I just wish i had my wheel with me, playing with the controller right now it's a pain... at least 1'5 sec slower, that's why i'm using the clio, which is easier on the sixaxis:tup:

Chimilosky is also my friend, we are chatting through skype during the races, it's very fun.

See you guys on the track:tup:

mad94d really sorry about the accident I was stuck between two car and couldn't scape.

No problems, Dinner was ready one lap later anyway. That was pretty busy into the braking zone that lap, I fully understand how it happened.👍

Yep, i also had a near spin trying to avoid hitting one car, ended up in 8th after 1st lap. Good race, great group of guys 👍

I sure had a fun time mixing it up with y'all tonight. I tried my best to keep it clean but I should probably apologize at least once to several of you. I also tried to rule with my mighty 512BB but to no avail. Ah well Clios are always a sure bet. Am I out of the loop on the Ferrari thing? Should we all be in 599s or what. Also I'm curious if everyone's running R1s 2s or 3s. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow night. On the :00 and :30?
Peace.

Last edited:
chimilosky and fasj6418 are massive punters, thanks for now poluting GTPlanet. I had to quit racing last night after 5 races in a row of getting smashed off the track by these 2, without 1 retaliation on my part. One of these was witnessed by a popular GTP'er and I was smashed off track on the main straight :dunce:

5 races in a row= 2 1\2 hours of racing ruined by 2 kids.

Everyone beware.

chimilosky and fasj6418 are massive punters, thanks for now poluting GTPlanet. I had to quit racing last night after 5 races in a row of getting smashed off the track by these 2, without 1 retaliation on my part. One of these was witnessed by a popular GTP'er and I was smashed off track on the main straight :dunce:

Everyone beware.

What? How did that happened?

Edit: cheking the username, now i "guess"i know what happened. After a race, my friend told me he had received an angry message from you complaining about a punt. Then after that i'm pretty sure he thought you would try to take him out the next race, which might explain agressive driving afterwards.

But how do i get into this story? just by being a friend of him? You were the white 599 right?

Last edited:
I haven't had any run in's with these two. I actually thought that last night they were great clean racers. chimolsky did hit me once, but he was boxed in and could not avoid it. He apologised which is the right thing to do.👍 There's nothing wrong with their driving, they are both clean racers.:cheers:👍

I haven't had any run in's with these two. I actually thought that last night they were great clean racers. chimolsky did hit me once, but he was boxed in and could not avoid it. He apologised which is the right thing to do.👍 There's nothing wrong with their driving, they are both clean racers.:cheers:👍

Thanks:tup: I've never had any problems before (GT4, WRS, Board Challenge) and i don't plan to taint my reputation now.

One more thing to consider is that we all know that the online mode is not perfect. Sometimes side by side the collision detction is pretty bad, and you might end up hitting someone unintentionally. I wish i could have seen what started the beef between you two (chimilosky and EERS4YEARS) but i didn't.

It's a shame we can't save replays online...

Everyone beware.

You're walking on thin ice here, calling out other drivers in public.

I know you are not a registry member, driving with a GTP_Tag. But you are here posting on our forums.

We've made some additions to our OLR Rules and guidelines to account for this behavior. The new rules were posted over this last weekend, and can be found here -

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3420866&postcount=2

We've discussed your behavior toward other members in the past, but you aren't catching on. You're running out of chances.

Really sorry but I'm here to play not to fight.
when I play with mad94d evething was ok.
Just one crash but I say Sorry for him, and he says ok, and don't try put me out on the next race.

Really sorry guys but when i'm wrong I say but when not i'm really not...

Sorry about My English...

mad94d at this time you was so fast... lol
no chance with sixaxis.

I really need G25

:lol: Thanks, I would mention lap times but I can't due to the WRS.;)

Yeah, a wheel makes a big difference. I have a DFGT.👍

Latest Posts

Back