Fuji 650pp NTSC: What times?

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
:lol: Thanks, I would mention lap times but I can't due to the WRS.;)

Yeah, a wheel makes a big difference. I have a DFGT.👍

OK to mention your in race times that are impacted by draft, etc.

Same as we have done in the past with the Public OLR events that tie to WRS. 👍

EDK

Well, I was leading the whole way.:lol: So they were all basically free run laps. It's frustrating actually, I just went faster in the race than I have in free run.:banghead: Now I just need to try and match it in free run....

EDK

He's already in front by a mile before we even get to the front straight on the first lap.

@_@

Well, accident on the first and now i missed the grid... don't know why. Not a good start.

I really miss the G25, my new place doesn't have enough room for it, but i have to figure out a way. Once you go wheel, there's no going back!

See you guys at :30

Well, I was leading the whole way.:lol: So they were all basically free run laps. It's frustrating actually, I just went faster in the race than I have in free run.:banghead: Now I just need to try and match it in free run....

What car are you driving, and with what times?

A silver clio ruined both mine and EDK's race. Punt me on the chicane and made me go flying on 9 lap.

On the start, sorry GTP_carlPKY, i braked too late and nudged you. Sorry.

About the Clio, i think even EDK got mad at it...

A silver clio ruined both mine and EDK's race. Punt me on the chicane and made me go flying on 9 lap.

Yes, that guy was trying to ruin everyone's race.

He punted me into the over run tarmac on turn 1 for 3 straight laps after I managed clean passes and tried to defend the racing line against him redrafting for a pass.

So, I stopped leaving him room. ;)

And, he got a penalty on the last turn of lap 10 so we could pass him. :lol:

Nice to get a race in with you last night and tonight. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

Hey, don't worry about it. The lag was terrible tonight. I know you didn't mean it, and honestly, I hope I didn't hit anybody tonight :nervous:
I tried to keep a good braking distance but, The lag was terrible...

Hey, don't worry about it. The lag was terrible tonight. I know you didn't mean it, and honestly, I hope I didn't hit anybody tonight :nervous:
I tried to keep a good braking distance but, The lag was terrible...

I notice that too. Cars were going all over the place on first lap.

Let's see if it's better on :37 👍

I notice that too. Cars were going all over the place on first lap.

Let's see if it's better on :37 👍

No more for me tonight...too tired :indiff: got to get up early.
But we'll do it again tomorrow night hopefully :)

Good racing with you and EDK tonight :cheers:

Hi all
I think i was racing against some of you last night:tup:

I'm abit confused :dunce: - i know it is a world event but does that mean that PAL & NTSC can run in the same event?

NTSC people..... Where are you in this event. I don't know what time you guys get on to match :00, :15, :30, or :45...????? At this point, I just randomly get on. Please let me know what time you guys usually matched. I enjoy this track and wanted some good racing. 3-4 racers is just not fun for such a wide track.... Come on NTSC PEEPS!!!

NTSC people..... Where are you in this event. I don't know what time you guys get on to match :00, :15, :30, or :45...????? At this point, I just randomly get on. Please let me know what time you guys usually matched. I enjoy this track and wanted some good racing. 3-4 racers is just not fun for such a wide track.... Come on NTSC PEEPS!!!

I'm going by PAL's Event 03 times. :07 :37

Well, before it was the usual 00 or 30 entrance. Right now i don't know what is getting more people, so i'm swicthing from 00/30 to 07/37 to see where i get the best matches.

I have to say, i celebrate when i get a full grid, because it's rare.

That's exactly what it means, and Japan too! 👍

I was on the other night and a guy popped up from Japan driving a GT-R. He was WAY fast in that thing. Like sub 17 minute total times fast. :nervous:

I'm usually in at :00 or :30. If more people are running on the 7's then I can switch over to that. I won't be on again until tomorrow sometime anyway, drags are tonight. :D

@R1600Turbo
Was running the 599 and met that japanese gentleman also - i should say that i saw his tail lights - way fast:tup:

There were not many on that night,and i had not run the GTR for along time, so having seen the speed that he was capable of i decided to try it.....next race was with a US guy in a GTR and a JPN in a 599...great race but i was lapping slower than i could in the 599...?

Anyone out there willing to post a tyre,power,weight ratio for the GTR that will allow it to lap in the 1,40min zone :crazy:

👍

@R1600Turbo
Was running the 599 and met that japanese gentleman also - i should say that i saw his tail lights - way fast:tup:

There were not many on that night,and i had not run the GTR for along time, so having seen the speed that he was capable of i decided to try it.....next race was with a US guy in a GTR and a JPN in a 599...great race but i was lapping slower than i could in the 599...?

Anyone out there willing to post a tyre,power,weight ratio for the GTR that will allow it to lap in the 1,40min zone :crazy:

👍

I Just know one thing they are using the Tire S3, I ask for japonese guy and he says S3. But that's it coz he don't speak english. :dunce:

Some guys racing from France tonight in Ferrari's and they are damn fast. I like being the under dog though, so I'll stick with my Amuse 350Z. :)

Some crazy racing right now with a bunch of Ferraris at 00. Sorry if i hit any GTP'er, the braking differences between the Scooby and the 599 are astounding. Lets see if we can get another full grid at 30. 👍

Wow man 12 cars on the grid last :00 was nice.
Some stupid kid on a red BMW was messing around causing trouble to everybody, the guy waited on the main straight to purposely hit me

Back