Fuji 800PP GTLM xx:16 / :46

• Thread starter tony1311
  • 85 comments
Hi there horde_r35. Are you going to beat me anytime soon or you will stick with your old excuses?

Stop typing and start racing.

Im not going to match the likes of you in a aranged race! But Ill get you when the time comes and when we meet in ocasion (and having the right setup tune)! Im sure you are not special like you say you are! Ive beaten guys better then you! Real racers like some of this forum! Im play GT5p since the beginning and most guys raced me. Ask them lol! Meanwhile ill just stay here and watch you make a fool out of yourself with your writings :lol:!

Last edited:
Im not going to match the likes of you in a aranged race! But Ill get you when the time comes and when we meet in ocasion! Im sure you are not special like you say you are! Ive beaten guys better then you! Real racers like some of this forum! Sooner or later;)! Meanwhile ill just stay here and watch you make a fool out of yourself with your writings :lol:!

I prefer making a fool out of myself with my writings than making a fool out of myself with my racing excuses.

p.s. Was i ever proven wrong about what i was saying?...hmm i don't remember quite well...

I prefer making a fool out of myself with my writings than making a fool out of myself with my racing excuses.

p.s. Was i ever proven wrong about what i was saying?...hmm i don't remember quite well...

Easy on the keyboard! You didnt let me EDIT the post! Im really scared :lol:! Im not not going to race coz of your attitude and by you thinking your funny!

Just saw your signature... thats really something... :odd:

Tony good luck with trying to get people to race you. Honestly I don't blame horde for not wanting to race you. Yeah sure you fast here, but do you remember where you finished in the 512 event? We had to beg you to get out the Elise and drive the correct car.

P.S. If you want to make friends you might want to change your attitude
P.S.S. Sign up for WRS and bring your ego along, I'm pretty damn sure some guys there can deflate it for you

Tony good luck with trying to get people to race you. Honestly I don't blame horde for not wanting to race you. Yeah sure you fast here, but do you remember where you finished in the 512 event? We had to beg you to get out the Elise and drive the correct car.

P.S. If you want to make friends you might want to change your attitude
P.S.S. Sign up for WRS and bring your ego along, I'm pretty damn sure some guys there can deflate it for you

Well, there are a bunch of fast guys who enjoy racing me and only focus on what i do on the track.

I have done a total of 15 laps with the 512bb. I prefer racing faster and more demanding stuff.

Well, there are a bunch of fast guys who enjoy racing me and only focus on what i do on the track.

I have done a total of 15 laps with the 512bb. I prefer racing faster and more demanding stuff.

So is the 512 a walk in the park? Why don't you give it a try, do more then 15 laps. I'll give you a small challenge. Break into the 2'16 bracket for that combo ;)

More demanding?!?!? What a joker. Lets see, what is more difficult, a 70's sportscar on sports tyres around one of the most technical circuits in the world, or a race prepped high downforce car running on supersoft tyres around a far easier circuit. Not only is your attitude towards other members appalling, your feeble excuses for not being able to compete in some events are laughable too. That coupled with the fact you have openly admitted you are a dirty driver and will punt people you percieve as 'slower' indicates why no one has the inclination or patience to race with you.

EDIT - I would suggest this thread be locked as with Tony's enormous ego, it can only turn into a flame war

Last edited:
So is the 512 a walk in the park? Why don't you give it a try, do more then 15 laps. I'll give you a small challenge. Break into the 2'16 bracket for that combo ;)

I accept the challenge as long as the Fuji race has no serious competition.

That coupled with the fact you have openly admitted you are a dirty driver and will punt people you percieve as 'slower' indicates why no one has the inclination or patience to race with you.;)

Why do you feel the need to change my sayings? I never punted anyone, i just touched without even throwing the opponent off-track...

New personal best: 1:31.817.
Total time: 15:23.985

The numbers above are maybe the reason that only really good drivers race this event right now.(GTRP_mirial,GTLM squad guys etc.).

To Horde: For once you are right.

Last edited:

The numbers above are maybe the reason that only really good drivers race this event anymore(GTRP_mirial,GTLM squad guys etc.).

Can you rephrase your sentence? Dont think anyone understands! Well... i dont! So youre saying: The numbers above are maybe the reason that really good drivers (dont) race this event anymore(GTRP_mirial,GTLM squad guys etc.)

It sounded the opposite of what you just edited... but ok...

Last edited:

The numbers above are maybe the reason that only really good drivers race this event right now.(GTRP_mirial,GTLM squad guys etc.).

Tony, are you suggesting a lot of drivers are avoiding this race event because they can't match your superior laptimes?

You should know that's not how the GTP members think. If you look at the Ferrari 512BB event at Suzuka 550PP, you will see that the fastest free run laptime is 2'16.1 from a GTP Division 1 Gold driver but the most regular participants in that race event are from a mix of divisions who are running laptimes of 2'18 to 2'20 and more often than not can't challenge people like Timeattack, Timppaq, Joylord and co for the race wins, but that doesn't stop them from racing it every day despite being approximately 2 to 4 seconds off the fastest pace.

Believe it or not, it is not 100% about smashing all the opposition, flouting their ego or winning at all costs including making contact with other drivers to force them out of position or off their rightful racing line. They compete in the 512 because they are almost guaranteed a grid of high quality racing, close racing, fair racing and depending on who else is racing, the chance to follow closely for a few laps someone like Timppaq or Timeattack to see how the really fast accomplished drivers negotiate a challenging technical car and track.

It's as much a question of attitude, sportsmanship and spending quality time as opposed to only competing where you know you can always win. Not to mention a significant number of people prefer Suzuka for racing over Fuji.

So maybe it's not just one reason that people are not racing GTLMs at Fuji...

All the best
Maz

Tony, are you suggesting a lot of drivers are avoiding this race event because they can't match your superior laptimes?

You should know that's not how the GTP members think. If you look at the Ferrari 512BB event at Suzuka 550PP, you will see that the fastest free run laptime is 2'16.1 from a GTP Division 1 Gold driver but the most regular participants in that race event are from a mix of divisions who are running laptimes of 2'18 to 2'20 and more often than not can't challenge people like Timeattack, Timppaq, Joylord and co for the race wins, but that doesn't stop them from racing it every day despite being approximately 2 to 4 seconds off the fastest pace.

Believe it or not, it is not 100% about smashing all the opposition, flouting their ego or winning at all costs including making contact with other drivers to force them out of position or off their rightful racing line. They compete in the 512 because they are almost guaranteed a grid of high quality racing, close racing, fair racing and depending on who else is racing, the chance to follow closely for a few laps someone like Timppaq or Timeattack to see how the really fast accomplished drivers negotiate a challenging technical car and track.

It's as much a question of attitude, sportsmanship and spending quality time as opposed to only competing where you know you can always win. Not to mention a significant number of people prefer Suzuka for racing over Fuji.

All the best
Maz

Well spoken Maz :bowdown:

I refuse to reply on any Tony 1311 post or threads because of his attitude problem. But I couldn’t refuse to quote your post, Maz. Though it’s a Tony thread. Only by reading Tony's signature, makes me nauseous.

Do yourself one favor Tony and walk to the mirror and look into it and ask yourself the following question.

“Do I really want to life my live with this attitude?”

I really hope you gonna give the right answer.

All the best

To Horde: For once you are right.

That's a good time, but not one I haven't see bettered a number of times in recent weeks.

TW driver X__XIII rattles off 1.31 laps regularly. I've raced him and some JP drivers every night for the last few weeks. All gentlemen, rarely touch another's car, always pull back if they do and apologise. I've done better lap times than yours just being pulled along by these guys. Best racing I've had in a long time.

Last edited:

All the best
Maz

Well said Maz 👍 And as you mentioned before, the racing is much more STRATEGICAL at Suzuka 550 than it will ever be with a 800PP car at Fuji. I've only spent a few hours at the 800PP Fuji event but never really got off on the quality of door to door action nearly as much as I did over at Suzuka 550PP racing the Ferrari 512BB with the likes of yourself, Timo, Anti, Hugo, Sinibomb, Lacko, etc, etc. To make a pass and time it perfectly for the win takes a lot of concentration, timing, and skill in that event, where as with the 800PP event you can sit back from a mile away and get a massive tow lap after lap. Basically you're not punished enough for making small errors nearly as much as you should, at least in comparison to the 512BB event.

Also, the 800PP event looks like a bunch of reckless abandons out there at hyper speed. The start of the race is like a match of bowling. You have about half of the grid who are in over their head with a car that is way too fast for them to control, and don't know when to brake or would rather just plow through everyone at the first turn....which is rather ridiculous to say the least :ouch: Then you have people who constantly use the run off areas lap after lap... and sorry to say, but Tony you are guilty of doing this to 👎 When I raced you in the Amuse you continually used the run off areas at the first turn and last without even showing much effort to keep it on the track.

Also, IMO the 800PP cars feel like they're on rails where as the 512 in particular on S3's is a good challenge to try and extract those last few tenths out of the car. To get the most out of it throughout the lap is an art in itself, balancing and basically drifting the car throughout the lap which is quite rewarding when you get it right 👍 The only rewardment I found from driving the 800PP cars and putting in nice laps was the raw speed...which in a GAME gets rather dull after a while as you don't have anywhere near the adrenaline rush you would get in real life from a monster 700hp/2700lbs car that would make most people shhit their pants.

Last edited:
The lack of positive feedback from this thread greatly reflects the attitude of the thread "owner". There's to much "oh look at my lap times" or "only quality drivers can take part in this" nonsense going on here. It's a shame really.

As for the 512, well if someone would take a look at that thread and get some ideas on the correct attitude to have well then I'm sure this one could have taken off a lot better then it did. It's about the quality of racing, not ego boosting 👎

That said should the person in the spotlight here decide to make more events you can be sure I will not be participating purely on his attitude and his outlook that he is top of the mountain.

Pop your ego buddy and come down to earth where the racing is about quality 👍

P.S. By the way Tony what excuse do you have for not trying the challenge we agreed on?

The lack of positive feedback from this thread greatly reflects the attitude of the thread "owner". There's to much "oh look at my lap times" or "only quality drivers can take part in this" nonsense going on here. It's a shame really.

As for the 512, well if someone would take a look at that thread and get some ideas on the correct attitude to have well then I'm sure this one could have taken off a lot better then it did. It's about the quality of racing, not ego boosting 👎

That said should the person in the spotlight here decide to make more events you can be sure I will not be participating purely on his attitude and his outlook that he is top of the mountain.

Pop your ego buddy and come down to earth where the racing is about quality 👍

P.S. By the way Tony what excuse do you have for not trying the challenge we agreed on?

Yes you are right. I should start saying to everybody else:

''Oh great race, you are an alien Maz.." (Timpaq)
''No ,you are an alien, you are way faster than me''(Synwraith)
''Great race guys ,i had the wrong setup,my brakes stuck a couple of times and the gardener is making too much noise so thats why i fell back''(Timeattack)
''It feels great to race you aliens,i'm trying to learn from your lines,it is an honour''(Crazytortise)
''New best total time: Two weeks,three days,ninety-one minutes,two seconds point 5xx.''(DGiant)
''Oh great time ,i will update it right away'' (Ren)

p.s. I was having a ****..

p.s.2. To vrrmm: Weren't you the one who WRONGLY said that the japanese version of the game is diofferent and that's why the jp guys go faster?? It doesn't count for the Gtlm i guess..(

Last edited by a moderator:

''Great race guys ,i had the wrong setup,my brakes stuck a couple of times and the gardener is making too much noise so thats why i fell back''(Timeattack)
''It feels great to race you aliens,i'm trying to learn from your lines,it is an honour''(Crazytortise)
''New best total time: Two weeks,three days,ninety-one minutes,two seconds point 5xx.''(DGiant)

You know what Tony, you might consider just leaving this forum. Most of us are friends in here, we really don't need this.

time: Two weeks,three days,ninety-one minutes,two seconds point 5xx.''(DGiant)

And I didn't have to push anyone off or use the runoff areas 👍

Well done on demonstrating once again your complete lack of class and why nobody can be bothered to drive against you, maybe your head gets in the way of their view.

p.s.2. To vrrmm: Weren't you the one who WRONGLY said that the japanese version of the game is diofferent and that's why the jp guys go faster?? It doesn't count for the Gtlm i guess..(

:lol: :lol: I want whatever you on buddy. It must be good. Maybe you havent been complimented enough, so I will compliment you...

Great job at bumping people off the track..
Great job at inflating you ego...
Great job at failing to even have a go at the challenge you said "i accept to" ...
Great job at using the runoffs as part of the track..
Great job at dreaming your the best...

I'm over this. Its like arguing with a teenager 👎

''Oh great race, you are an alien Maz.." (Timpaq)(

Firstly, if you quote me I'd hope for you to get it right. (see below) Cheers. But np, I know it's not your fault.

Thanks guys for the races :cheers:
Fun as always, and Maz I nearly got you to the line :D I think I slightly tapped you and lost little speed, that saved you ;) 👍

Secondly, Maz you are an alien, newly born little baby alien :D ! :cheers: I have to tell you that I've been baffled by the increase in your pace lately (last month or so) Really wonderful to see you materialize the talent you've always had with the wheel now. 👍 Now just get the proper rig you need and we'll be screwed.

All the best
Maz
k0n1w6.jpg

e9c7cx.gif

Back