Fuji 800PP GTLM xx:16 / :46

• Thread starter tony1311
  • 85 comments
nice thread, like......... ->
house-of-nonsense.jpg

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: I want whatever you on buddy. It must be good. Maybe you havent been complimented enough, so I will compliment you...

Great job at bumping people off the track..
Great job at inflating you ego...
Great job at failing to even have a go at the challenge you said "i accept to" ...
Great job at using the runoffs as part of the track..
Great job at dreaming your the best...

I'm over this. Its like arguing with a teenager 👎

You forgot mate, of he trying to humiliate all the other racers in this forum and a few other! At least he rephrased his sentence i said above, when i quote it (smart thing to do)! And im pretty sure he didnt meant what he edited.

To tony: How can you call slow to the ones you never raced?! How many racers you want that drive like you or faster?! I can name at least 20! I think youre only fast with the GTLM just because you have a great setting! Your just a spoiled grown kid that had a pretty bad chillhood! Youre annoying everyone you speak of has well the ones you dont even talk about! Youre a disgrace to the GT world and not only you should be banned from this forum or quit it yourself, as you should consider stop playing the game forever! You miss everything the GT sigla stands for and every rule of sportsmanship there is! Reasons like these ones, that i will stay with my signature (quote from Superwally)! Coz it was one of the funniest things i heard on this forum lately :lol:!

Last edited:
I have happily witnessed a sudden growth of participation in online racing the last few days. I think people are starting to return to gt5p looking to warm up as gt5 release date is coming closer and closer.(even though we have still a lot of waiting to do).

Fuji 800pp has a lot of participation but that does not translate in great competitive races.I believe this is due to the fact that most guys don't have a good setup for the gtlm and settle for the s2000 ,vette and viper and with a few exceptions ,fall behind just because their car can't match up.

I have almost the exact opposite expierience. I think the races tend to not be competitive because people use the Ford GTLM. I use the Nissan GTR and win quite often, but i think the GTLM is almost impossible to beat if driven well. Infact i think Polyphony should create 2 Fuji pp800 races,one for tuned cars and one for regular cars. Driving the GTLM is like taking candy from a baby.

I have almost the exact opposite expierience. I think the races tend to not be competitive because people use the Ford GTLM. I use the Nissan GTR and win quite often, but i think the GTLM is almost impossible to beat if driven well. Infact i think Polyphony should create 2 Fuji pp800 races,one for tuned cars and one for regular cars. Driving the GTLM is like taking candy from a baby.

To me its the only race car in the game, thats why the unfair performance against all other cars!:crazy:

Nice funny pics drama-kyd and Rudi :D!

Last edited:
If I didn't know better I would say Jordan paid a few clowns to keep us folks entertained until GT5 arrives ... :lol:

The sig is pure AWESOMENESS !!!

If I didn't know better I would say Jordan paid a few clowns to keep us folks entertained until GT5 arrives ... :lol:

The sig is pure AWESOMENESS !!!

I say that Superwally already has my vote for the 2009 GTP awards :lol:!

Last edited:
Secondly, Maz you are an alien, newly born little baby alien :D ! :cheers: I have to tell you that I've been baffled by the increase in your pace lately (last month or so) Really wonderful to see you materialize the talent you've always had with the wheel now. 👍 Now just get the proper rig you need and we'll be screwed.

''No ,you are an alien, you are way faster than me''

Oops, look, we're doing it again ...

:lol:

All the best
Maz

P.S. Thank you for the incredibly kind words Timo :bowdown:

P.S. 2

p.s.2. To vrrmm: Weren't you the one who WRONGLY said that the japanese version of the game is diofferent and that's why the jp guys go faster?? It doesn't count for the Gtlm i guess..(

Nope. That was BTH_Lacko_47.

You might be better than me on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, tony1311 but, could you beat me at Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars?

I rest my case.

p.s.2. To vrrmm: Weren't you the one who WRONGLY said that the japanese version of the game is diofferent and that's why the jp guys go faster?? It doesn't count for the Gtlm i guess..(

Tony if you had read and understood your own thread you would know that I was one (of a number) who said the JP version of the game is NO different and the JP guys are not faster for that reason.

And as I was talking about a TW driver who is often faster than your best race time I don't see how the JP version of the game comes into it.

We all find there is someone faster out there simply because there are so many great drivers. Lol, I've met a lot of them.

And GTP_rpm I've just finished installing titanium exhaust flanges to the retro buffers of my Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Car plus I've painted the buggy flame orange so I'm ready to spank yer booty anytime.

Last edited:
This must be the biggest BS thread i have read in a long time....but somehow i can't stop laughing....

spyrrari.

Hi guys, I think I managed to get into a race with you guys yesterday on Fuji 800pp.
I normally run with the vette tuned with no clutch. My best is a 1'33, 389 clean, but I was running high 1'32s slipstreaming a GTLM. Have u guys gone any faster with the vette....reason being, is because I prefer not using the fastest car just to win a race.
BTW, seeing tony1311 get blasted on this thread, he was in the race last night, made sloppy mistakes, and eventually quit the race. I finished 3rd, 4 seconds behind a GTLM. U guys are fast, and I had fun, thanks.

Hahaha ... I really do miss all this banter :lol: so I'm gonna unpack my ole dusty wheel after we bury my friend on Tuesday and check out the new self proclaimed KING of GT first hand if at all possible. Would be nice to fluxuate the cars and tracks as it does get boring running the same combo day after day! hence why I stopped playing this game in the first place, But I am a sucker for greatness and would like to come play with the big boys too :P

PS, I aint the fastest guy around and wont claim to be but I certainly dont bump or grind in the corners or wiggle my ass down the straights, just good old fashioned high speed and good lines :lol: Damn it's coming back already and I'm only thinking about racing
images
I be back in a few days, hopefully I still have a little something in the tank :cheers:

The new update has brought us 800PP Suzuka. Up for a GTLM challenge over the weekend Tony?

Im down TA! Only 5 lap races, so starting in the back of a big grid will be hard to overcome, but this is a fun combo anyways.

Race schedule 00 15 30 45?

Im down TA! Only 5 lap races, so starting in the back of a big grid will be hard to overcome, but this is a fun combo anyways.

Race schedule 00 15 30 45?

Yea, I'll be doing those times for now 👍 I might try and do some testing in a hour or two if anyone is around.

Hi guys regarding 800pp @Fuji,i have managed do to 1min.30secs in the gtlm with no slipsteaming-it is slightly quicker than s2000 with good setup in my opinion.
cheers

Goodness!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: Whatever happened to the spirit of competition? No really, WHERE DID IT GO:confused::confused:???? Man just race and try to remember what the game is made for........ ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Dont come by here often anymore, but when I read stuff like this I start to realize how much I miss it... :lol: What a trip.... So are you guys still going to discuss racing?

Are you refering to me?

No tony, just making a comment friend. It is referring to everyone who has made a post on this thread. Please don't take it offensively.👍 You are fast, and if you want competition on your level, than you should participate in there race. I get on and hope to keep up with you guys. I share my set up whenever a new person pm me for it. Just as long as they stay clean. I'm not as fast as a lot of people on this forum, but I can hold my ground short of speak. One thing I don't do is to challenge the whole universe regarding how fast I'm. It is in the end......ENTERTAINMENT!!! HAVE FUN GUYS. Is that not what it's about?

I have to say I thoroughly disagree with this and seeing drivers slaloming in front of me to avoid draft really annoys me and lowers my opinion of them.

Even in GTP Race Event 03 where you could say the stakes were as high as an online racing game on a games console can be, there were races where all of us involved knew that on the final lap if we were in front on Suzuka's back straight or Fuji's last corner, we had a chance to be defeated, but nobody ever wove to avoid draft. One move to the inside/outside...one move...that was to be expected but repeated line changing, even outside a braking zone and without risk of contact just to break draft?

If the draft is really that strong (I know I know, it is overdone) and you feel the following driver is receiving far too much benefit from it, will you yourself not receive the same benefit when you are behind when he passes you?

If someone is so far behind that you can actually weave and break draft, and he can't catch you without it, do you really have that much to worry about that you should resort to this tactic?

Sorry mate, I don't mean this to sound like an attack, I just would like to hear a bit more about why you feel this is an acceptable method of keeping someone behind.

All the best
Maz

Its not just that only....if you are going to choose the fastesd car in the game when it comes down to the straight on Fuji or the back straight on Suzuka then dont be a tool and start cutting corners because that S2000 is catching you in the corners.

I lose all respect for any driver that cuts corners especially when they have a car that does not need the draft to get over 200mhp.

For 2 days I have been on Fuji 800pp Intermediate with the GTLM and its a hard car to control, but if you take your time with it then its a lot of fun. I just wanted to see what is was like now I have my wheel.

But what's not fun is everyone that seems to think that to drive this car you must keep in the throttle to get anywhere and it's becoming a P--sstake. Where are all the good drivers that are proper GT Racers and not Grid - Forza - Supercar Challenge Racers who only know about as Clarkson always says "POWERRRRRRR" wheel spinning, smoking and have no clue about how a car is put together with all its technical bits.

I have seen most of you here in this thread on the track and I know none of you guys are like that, but it is a shame that perfection or anywhere wanting to come close to that is beyond a lot of people who just want to play Bumper Cars as if they are at the Fairground going around in circles.

Cant wait for GT5 and then private races can begin.

For 2 days I have been on Fuji 800pp Intermediate with the GTLM and its a hard car to control, but if you take your time with it then its a lot of fun. I just wanted to see what is was like now I have my wheel.

But what's not fun is everyone that seems to think that to drive this car you must keep in the throttle to get anywhere and it's becoming a P--sstake. Where are all the good drivers that are proper GT Racers and not Grid - Forza - Supercar Challenge Racers who only know about as Clarkson always says "POWERRRRRRR" wheel spinning, smoking and have no clue about how a car is put together with all its technical bits.

I have seen most of you here in this thread on the track and I know none of you guys are like that, but it is a shame that perfection or anywhere wanting to come close to that is beyond a lot of people who just want to play Bumper Cars as if they are at the Fairground going around in circles.

Cant wait for GT5 and then private races can begin.

To be fair mate, if you are running an Intermediate event there's a higher likelihood of ending up in races with less skilled and more casual gamers who are not as interested in a simulated racing experience.

I've just really discovered this car but on Pro physics it's a completely different animal to drive. Until now I didn't have the skill set to make it go fast and make it go well. On pro physics a smooth, calculated, and measured driving technique with the GTLM will pay massive dividends, and anyone looking to drive it with smoke and screech will flounder badly.

All the best
Maz

To be fair mate, if you are running an Intermediate event there's a higher likelihood of ending up in races with less skilled and more casual gamers who are not as interested in a simulated racing experience.

I've just really discovered this car but on Pro physics it's a completely different animal to drive. Until now I didn't have the skill set to make it go fast and make it go well. On pro physics a smooth, calculated, and measured driving technique with the GTLM will pay massive dividends, and anyone looking to drive it with smoke and screech will flounder badly.

All the best
Maz

Yeah you're right. I do need to spot going into the Intermediate Events as it just upsets me too much and I'm getting too old for that sort of fustration.

I guess I was just getting addicted to the grip that those events give and thinking that all would be fine like in the old days when Fuji was 750pp and everyone had S2000's. :drool:

Back