Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

• Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
Same here.

I think the reason why most people don't like to drive them is because they can't win in them đź‘Ť

Really don't understand this, you know.

According to you, if people can't win in the fastest of 3 cars (the GT-R), they go drive a slower car to try and win in that one. :odd::dunce:

Can't you just go win in your GT-R and except the fact that others like to drive a more enjoyable car?
Why make such a big deal about which car people drive?

When I still used the sixaxis (only bought it in august) I drove the GT-R aswell instead of the F430, but I didn't moan about people using the F430.
If anything, I was impressed about the pace some of them had with the Ferrari.

Last edited:
I like to race both the "fat-Datsun" and the Ferrari (haven't tried the Z06 yet). When racing the F430, I'm aware that there probably are drivers outpacing me with the GT-R, but I'm okay with it. The more Nissans I manage to beat, the better, but it's the similar car that I consider the competition in the event.

On the other hand, when driving a GT-R, I specifically note drivers finishing high in either the F430 or the Z06.

So, different cars ---> different bars after the race ;)

-K

What have they done to Ferrari?I think it's much more understeered than before,not so fun anymore.(G25+clutch)

Absolutely easier to drive than two days ago.Why is it that every time something feels a little bit closer to sim,they back down and give me that 'arcade' again??Now it's easier to match those GT-Rs,but it ain't what I want from this game!Give me SIM RACING!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
I had some races last night, it seems I ran into a bunch of friends mostly from a paticular nation who were.... a pain. Not because their driving habits but because one of them always became host and when they had some back luck I noticed suddenly they stopped and within 30 seconds everyone got disconnected....

This happened 3 times in a row, I enter the race get a couple laps down, they stop host leaves... That was annoying!

Anyone still driving at this event?

I'm going to Fuji at xx:30 with my F430. :)

Lots of punters in GT-R's as usual, but Momia46, Sauber-F1 and me just had a race without GT-R's and it was great. There were some other F430's, but the 3 of us were gone after 3 corners. :)

Last edited:
I had some races last night, it seems I ran into a bunch of friends mostly from a paticular nation who were.... a pain. Not because their driving habits but because one of them always became host and when they had some back luck I noticed suddenly they stopped and within 30 seconds everyone got disconnected....

This happened 3 times in a row, I enter the race get a couple laps down, they stop host leaves... That was annoying!

Hi viper. I was racing you the other night - good close clean stuff - and was wondering why the race canned. Is the first person listed in the race ladder board controlling the game? I kept thinking that it was my internet connection.
Hope to hook up with you again
NZ out

Hi viper. I was racing you the other night - good close clean stuff - and was wondering why the race canned. Is the first person listed in the race ladder board controlling the game? I kept thinking that it was my internet connection.
Hope to hook up with you again
NZ out

Yeah, the first person listed before the race is host, if they quit everybody gets a dissconnect. :(

and yeah I remember clean races with you :)

I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that they weren't quitting. It happens to me, you can get disconnected yet you'll still be in the race. To you it looks like everyone else stopped, and to everyone else it looks like you stopped. ~30sec later you get officially disconnected. He didn't choose to be host so it's not really his fault. In case you've forgotten we don't have the option of quitting, unless you turn the system off which is a much larger waste of time, and you probably wouldn't notice them stop, it'd just disconnect.

*EDIT*

Actually been happening again with different guys, you are right nd 4 holden spd, the behavour I saw was just a coinicidence and not related to the disconnect.

Last edited:
Have had a few races at Fuji. No GTPers.

Apologies to the yellow vettes' drivers and the others, the lag was awful

xx45 now and then back to xx00

edit
That was no fun, currently sitting in the sand trap waiting for the punters to finish (I'm the host):indiff:

Last edited:
Just ended up in a 1v1 race on this event... amazing how much you can pull away without 10 cars activating the online drag.... finished in 9'07 with a 24ish second lead.

Just ended up in a 1v1 race on this event... amazing how much you can pull away without 10 cars activating the online drag.... finished in 9'07 with a 24ish second lead.

If I start building up a big lead in a one on one race I like to duck thru the pits to give them a chance to catch up :) , otherwise it gets a bit boring.

Sometimes they don't get it and follow you thru though. :sly:

Back