Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

• Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
Cheers RPM_crx, had a good few races with you now over the past couple of days..

They are the kinda races i like, close , fast and one mistake and the other guy is through..

I'm still in race mode as I was testing a Renault Clio Cup car at Snetterton this afternoon!

Awesome!!

Well that was werid.. That guy slammed on this brakes to give me a pen on the 4th lap down the straight... then pulled over to give me 4th place on the straight.....

just had one of the greatest races :)
was 2nd witht he vette but got rammed off on the straight just for fun it seems..

when i got back on some other guy thought it would be fun to do the same!
that was pretty great :D

just had one of the greatest races :)
was 2nd witht he vette but got rammed off on the straight just for fun it seems..

when i got back on some other guy thought it would be fun to do the same!
that was pretty great :D

Was really laggy that last race, i couldn't tell where anyone actually was.

yeah but it was so obvious the guy just went for me he just rammed me on the straight but hell last game was fun!

to bad i wasn't able to catch up with the 2 GTR's on front :(

Im just a braking zone for this people to use so they can slow down, how many times am i gonna get punted into the wall at the chicane and not one of them even stop or anything. F##ked my race up

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will i race Fuji ever again.

Last edited:
Just had a awsome run total time 8'54.933, first lap was a 1'48.4xx then next four was all 1'46's (GTR). I had no draft at all, the race I was in front the whole time.

Before anyone says, yes I do race the F430 and Z06 too (OMG GTR's drive themselves!! into the backs of everyone else!!).

Last edited:
Same here.

I think the reason why most people don't like to drive them is because they can't win in them 👍

lol, you really make me laugh! :) Too easy to win in the GTR. :dopey: For me it is all about the racing, not winning! I think the real reason is, it's a lot more fun driving the F430 or the Vette.

Well that last race was absolutely disgusting. Why is everyone SO desperate to win? How can there still be smashes at the first corner? Lol...I dunno...

As per the GTR...if there were 12 GTR's out there and 12 top GTP racers it would be a good race. Just because it's easy to drive, the faster driver will always still be the fastest ;)

As per the GTR...if there were 12 GTR's out there and 12 top GTP racers it would be a good race. Just because it's easy to drive, the faster driver will always still be the fastest ;)

Agreed. Problem is its normally 8 crap drivers in GTR's and a couple of good ones in ferarris and vettes and thew GTR's win anyway :grumpy:

I aint going near this race - me and GTRs don't get on. Stick to Suzuka 750 there's only a couple of GTR drivers who can hold their own there and they deserve it.

Right, that's it.

I can't win Suzuka (though I have done) but I want to prove the point.

I understand what you're saying, my girlfriend could probably beat you around this race in a GTR - but when I go into T1 on lap1...Ferrari's always hit me because ALL OF THE TIME I START AS THE LAST GTR!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...See you at Suzuka tonight. Girlfriends out so zero distraction. I'll go over to the topic now Mr Heptagon ;)

lol, you really make me laugh! :) Too easy to win in the GTR. :dopey: For me it is all about the racing, not winning! I think the real reason is, it's a lot more fun driving the F430 or the Vette.

Totally agree with you mate 👍 My lap time with GTR is 2-3 sec faster than vette/f430. but it dosent give me the right feeling.. WINNING ISNT ALL!

Before people get the impression I race the GTR because I WANT to win.... I dont. I race it because I enjoy racing it. When you get people like Bollocks, who is every fast, it can be a challenge to keep up. Ive had many of these races with alot of people.

I care more about having a good race than winning. I dont need the credits as Ive maxed out my account and got all the car....

I enjoy racing the GTR 👍

Before people get the impression I race the GTR because I WANT to win.... I dont. I race it because I enjoy racing it. When you get people like Bollocks, who is every fast, it can be a challenge to keep up. Ive had many of these races with alot of people.

I care more about having a good race than winning. I dont need the credits as Ive maxed out my account and got all the car....

I enjoy racing the GTR 👍

Well thankyou for the compliment Jack, much appreciated! 👍

Wow what a change - not. More whinning about the GTR. There are plenty of us having great neck to neck races in the GTRs. Fine if you want to drive something else, everybody likes a change. But I don't understand all the complaining about those simply choosing to drive the car that basically suits Fuji the best.

Incidentally, I've seen Ferraris win and even the odd Corvette, and the drivers of those particular vehicles are notably absent from the whininng in this thread. Seems they are quite content to let their driving do the talking.

I don't mind what anyone drivers at fuji, its upto you. I love to use the F430 beacuse i can control it while sideways which is fun. Just like at Suzuka 750, if i finish 7th but im the fastest non GTLM then my job is done. People can use what they want i just don't expext some cars to be as fast as other and don't expext to win as a result.

I don't mind what anyone drivers at fuji, its upto you. I love to use the F430 beacuse i can control it while sideways which is fun. Just like at Suzuka 750, if i finish 7th but im the fastest non GTLM then my job is done. People can use what they want i just don't expext some cars to be as fast as other and don't expext to win as a result.
Off-topic...But Ren-Tec, are you with any association of Ren-Tec...the Renault garage/tuners in the UK? I work for Renault and am on the Clio Sports/Megane Sport forums.

where is everyone tonight? got bored of fuji, or you all remembered that the qualifier is due on sunday? lol

Agreed. Problem is its normally 8 crap drivers in GTR's and a couple of good ones in ferarris and vettes and thew GTR's win anyway :grumpy:

I aint going near this race - me and GTRs don't get on. Stick to Suzuka 750 there's only a couple of GTR drivers who can hold their own there and they deserve it.

Thing is I have more good battles in the GTR than I do in the F430 or the Z06, you only need one other good driver in a GTR (which is not uncommon) to have a awesome race, all the crap or bad drivers fall back and annoy the F430's or Z06's. :P

When I drive the GTR it has nothing to do with winning.

i´m driving corvette and it feels just right like it wan on the HSR.. you just have to catch those GTR´s as soon as possible and own them all on the straight :D

i drive the vette because i like racing on the edge, no matter how good you are that car will ask for 110% concentration from the beginning to the end, 5% too much on the throttle and u will go off track spinning around. the GTR just doesn't bring the exitement that a racing game like this should be giving you. finishing top 3 right behind the fastest GTR drivers is just great, especially when you know u can do 4 secconds off every lap when driving the GTR yourself. which ends up in a lonely and boring race for me. Also i don't like the GTR engine sound, i have a very powerfull sound system here and the vette shakes the building i love it heheh.

so, many reasons for me to drive the vette or ferrari and not the gtr, no exitement, lonely wins, bad sound etc... and CRX about you saying people not being able to win in the gtr is just really uuuh... weird... i cannot imagine anyone being faster in the vette or ferrari then the GTR! :D

You can do 4 seconds a lap faster in the GTR, than in your Vette or F430??? I beg to differ. If that's the case either you'd be superior to me in the GTR, or...you're REALLY slow in the Vette and F430 lol!

I just think some people who don't drive the GTR, couldn't beat me in it...but they could easily beat me in the Vette/F430.

Plus, this is only Gran Turismo. Traditionally the LEAST like a driving sim than any of the driving sims available out there. If you want that ''feel'' of driving a car, go and buy a quality PC and R-Factor or GTR2.

This is a game :)

Latest Posts

Back