Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

• Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
Lezking [GB]

Idiot! Lol

Kept nudging me off down the main straight, when I got alongside him! I think Putte tutte took him out haha!!

Yeah it was quality!

Sorry for turning in on you at Turn 1 on lap 4, I thought I'd given you enough space! That's the problem with racing on the computer, you can't 'sense' where people are like you can in real life.

Thanks for two great races guys!

You ever drive the GTR Prudent? You're very quick in the Vette :|

I haven't driven it on this event yet - I'm not very good in 4WD cars. I'll give it a go at some point tonight.

Ok, GTR at :45 - I'll be the red one in the sandpit.

Last edited:
Yeah it was quality!

Sorry for turning in on you at Turn 1 on lap 4, I thought I'd given you enough space! That's the problem with racing on the computer, you can't 'sense' where people are like you can in real life.

Thanks for two great races guys!

No problem at all. I have the same problem sometimes.

Thanks for the excellent race again, GTP_sausages! You pushed me to my limits :)

Thanks to you too :cheers:
I was thinking of giving up with this for a while to be honest - I was driving rubbish and I kept getting punted off by psychotic maniacs - but those kind of battles tend to restore your faith in the potential of GT5 online. Great driving Zharul 👍

And sorry to GTP_ChrisTo that I bumped into you a couple of times this evening - one (at Dunlop) I was shunted into you by a moron but I think I may have ghosted, and the other on the last turn before the straight was my fault entirely as I thought I could make it through the inside but ... I couldn't :guilty: Sorry about that then - and by the way, brilliant driving in the Corvette 👍

Maybe it's because I'm still a bit rusty after holidays, but yesterday and today I tried all the PRO events and it seems to me that things were never worse then what they are now. The only place where I had fun so far was on HSR, with pre-arranged battles with mr. geez and ENERGIYA (using Amuses) ... but the punters now seem to be flocking the races, and it's very easy for them to ruin each and every race you try to do ...

Tonight I even turned myself into a punter too, at Fuji. I was punted at the beggining of the race, so I decided to let them all go and try to re-learn Fuji. Then, in the last laps, I catched two spaniards in black GTRs punting repeatedly GTP_Sausages. So, I couldn't help myself but to try, in every ocasion (apart from giving a push to him), to give hell to those guys (not that I could do much, I really lack at "punting-skill").

This is not my usual me ....

Your right there mate, there are a lot more punters spoiling a race. like all of the members of GTP probley think, GO AWAY PUNTERS

Thanks to you too :cheers:
I was thinking of giving up with this for a while to be honest - I was driving rubbish and I kept getting punted off by psychotic maniacs - but those kind of battles tend to restore your faith in the potential of GT5 online. Great driving Zharul 👍

And sorry to GTP_ChrisTo that I bumped into you a couple of times this evening - one (at Dunlop) I was shunted into you by a moron but I think I may have ghosted, and the other on the last turn before the straight was my fault entirely as I thought I could make it through the inside but ... I couldn't :guilty: Sorry about that then - and by the way, brilliant driving in the Corvette 👍

thanks! and don't worry about the bumps it happens all the time, with the vette i drive a totally different line then the skylines and my apex is so late most people think they can go on the inside with the skylines which usually ends up in me getting rammed off track :(

but hey if everything goes well it sure feels good to end up in top 3 with the vette :cool:

what a race...

the three of us ferraris managed to overtake a dirty GT-R driver and battled it out for the remainder of the laps, a good fight without unfair moves.

Maybe it's because I'm still a bit rusty after holidays, but yesterday and today I tried all the PRO events and it seems to me that things were never worse then what they are now. The only place where I had fun so far was on HSR, with pre-arranged battles with mr. geez and ENERGIYA (using Amuses) ... but the punters now seem to be flocking the races, and it's very easy for them to ruin each and every race you try to do ...

Tonight I even turned myself into a punter too, at Fuji. I was punted at the beggining of the race, so I decided to let them all go and try to re-learn Fuji. Then, in the last laps, I catched two spaniards in black GTRs punting repeatedly GTP_Sausages. So, I couldn't help myself but to try, in every ocasion (apart from giving a push to him), to give hell to those guys (not that I could do much, I really lack at "punting-skill").

This is not my usual me ....

Definitely not my friend, I remember we were doing F430 vs GTR at Suzuka and running together when I finally parked it on the side. You messaged me saying why I parked and I shouldn't let them get to me. So I say the same to you, don't throw the towel in yet.

If you want some inspiration, go and read Pentagram's post in the punter thread...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3151940&postcount=12

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Great race, Racer_LP and Subzero :)

You too, mate. Very nice time. I could only keep up because I had the slipstream from being behind subzero on the straight. Also a very fast and clean driver 👍
My last lap was 1'47.0 cause I had subzero's slipstream at the beginning of lap and yours at the end. The other laps were about a second slower.

Edit: Damn, missed xx:00. Will be back at :15.

Last edited:
My laps were 1'50.X (first) 1'47.9, 1'48.0, 1'48.1 and the other 1'48.X I don't remember. I think it was my best race here with the F430. However you two were about to overtake me in the last straight xD

Nice GTP podium this afternoon, gtp_fuzzy (GTR) first, me (f430) second and gtp_bobzed (corvette) 3rd:)
no more champagne, thank you...

Enjoyed racing with you all, guys 👍

Wish you clean races, no punters !

Last edited:
Best race for me on GT5P with GTP_Bollocks.

He's definately faster than me though...and he knows it............

...git! Just pipped him to the line, thanks for a clean race (if you're on here!).

Back