Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
  • 26,130 views
yeah this really is a GT-R cup at the moment...

Well I've have seen a few Ferrari wins, and been beaten by GTP_Sinsemilla in his Corvette, so the other cars can still get up there. But unfortuately the matching is not quite as even as it was around the HSR.
 
That was a fast one.

How do I get the end times up?

Grr.
 
8'59, 8'59, 9'01 and me with a 9'04 F430 xD
 
Danilc you're very quick in that Ferrari mate!
 
Thanks. I had a 9'02 before with it. My goal is to go down of 9 minutes with this car.

Yeah, so difficult xD (and more with active steering: off)
 
I'll give the Ferrari a go tomorow.

TC - 7 lol
 
And me.

BTW, if you race with the sixaxis you are very very fast too xD
 
weird disconnection, yeah... and I think I was the host.

Good racing, everyone, I think I'm done for today. Nice to see you here as well, Daniel :)
 
Again not a very impressive overtake RPM-crx...
 
Nice to see you too Karri. You drive very well man (expected being the Finland champion :)).

(I could say more things but you know how my english is xD).
 
I'll give the Ferrari a go tomorow.

TC - 7 lol
Just be gentle with the throttle and you will do okey.

Have anyone beaten any decent GT-R drivers with the F430?

Joining for XX:15 btw!
 
You have overtaken me twice. Yesterday and today in the chicane. Both time hit me.
 
I can't think of any contact between us to be honest. I'll keep an eye out for you there next time though. Did I knock you off the track??
 
I can't stand to get penalty when I am the one who gets punted! :scared:
 
I saw it, and that man overtaked me badly two or three times xD
 
Sorry to all i may have caused problem. 2nd race on Fuji for a long time. need to clean my act.
 
I see you guys are using the F430 now? Oh well, I'm taking it for a spin as well..
 
Sometimes you get a penalty for turning in on people.

It's hard, because in the GT-R at Fuji lots of the corners you need to take a very very late apex. It makes other people think they have a shot at going down the inside.
 
That race was a mess from me, sorry everyone!

LOL at the finnish though!
 
sorry for my poor driving today...
 
Sorry again if I was a bit unclean!
 
Sorry for the occassional nodge I gave some tonight. I think it was very light, but again, sorry....
 
Nighty. Nice to see the amount of great drivers at Fuji today. Got to quit..
 
Graffen: 9'21.089
2fast4stig: 9'21.090

Nice! 👍
 
Use the clock in the corner. You start at 00 then 15,30,45, and back to 00. Other tracks use a diffrernt time eg;00,12,24,36,48 and 00,10,20,etc.

Ohh I see, thanks. Now I will finally be able to run a lap without being hit! :P
 
I'll be there at xx45, trying to tame the vette again.
 
i know i wasnt the fastest or cleanest driver out today. just getting a few races before bedtime. i will try to get some free runs tomorrow, and hopefully some more races than this evening. fast drivers tonight. thanks for good racing, guess i will se you tomorrow.
good night.
 
Back