Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
  • 26,130 views
Quite childish and unproffesional to go slalom at the main street and don't let the one behind slipstream I think..

EDIT: Sorry for punting you a bit RPM_crx!
 
Who did that?

In my view you should only move once on the straight when defending!
 
m1r3os likes to defend.

Someone better tell him the 45,000 credits arn't real ;)
 
I looked that. It was a spanish, of course :ouch:
 
See you there hyper:) need some more ferrari!;)
 
Matching failed for me..

xx:30
 
What's the ettiquette in overtaking around T4 (some call it T3 - the long right hand sweeper?)

It seems a bit naughty to try and overtake someone on the inside of there in my opinion as it usually ends in tears. Unless, they've made a mistake and have run wide, in which case I think the person on the outside then has to backout?
 
Offtopic: RPM_crx, what's your fastest lap around Fuji with the GT-R?
 
Errm, did a Free-Run the other day did two laps best was 1:45.509
 
i was in that race too with RPM_crx

ended up 5th with 4 very good GTR drivers 1-2 secs in front of me... managed to keep up but not closing in all game!

bollocks won the game but i was very pleased to cruise my ferrari around the track in 9minutes 7 secs.

seems there are very few decent ferrari drivers around :(
 
Last edited:
GTP_Fuzzy, thank you for the excellent race. Pleasure to race against you!
 
Wow, I was sleeping in the start! Pretty bad race overall for me there..

EDIT: I'm gonna go with the F430 again now, so watch out!
 
Last edited:
And me.

Got wiped out a few times!
 
Just had a really nice victory. I got first place just before the finish line :sly:.
 
Great.

Disconnected after doing a first lap of 1:48.6
 
What was that win time? I haven't got HD.
 
I dont have HD and see the times all fine.
 
I can't?

Doh.

Girlfriend has taken control of the TV for now, be back for xx:30
 
I'm having a break for an hour or two.. See you later!
 
Lag, lag, lag, lag and out... :ouch:
 
Why not turn this to a Ferrari/Vette race?Just make a re start after 30sec.I would love that.
There is so much pushing from those GT-R's,other wise this is perfect.
 
yeah this really is a GT-R cup at the moment...
 
What a terrible race, that last one - for me anyway.

Came off at T4, ran wide and hit some guy by accident. He went back past but just would NOT stop running me off the straights, or turning in on me! He eventually got a penalty on lap3 for cutting me up (with totally the wrong line - again) and I managed to get away.
 
Why not turn this to a Ferrari/Vette race?Just make a re start after 30sec.I would love that.
There is so much pushing from those GT-R's,other wise this is perfect.

There are a few guys in their GT-R's, who drive clean and have a lot of fun.
 
Back