Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

Hungary! What are you feeding your drivers?
We eat this in order to be competitive
photo.jpg

I guess you could say.....they were hungary to win...

Bye, I'm gone
Please, no. We are full of the Hungry-Hungary jokes.

We eat this in order to be competitive
photo.jpg

In 2006 I had a nice meal in Budapest consisting of french fries and lots of spicy and fried onion rings. Never saw it anywhere else since. Any idea what it's called? Because I can't remember and it didn't seem like another generic fast food.

Got my pURe-NSX Type R. All I need is the EK9 and I'm done.

So, we see Fuji, but what if an original track is still due in this update. I mean we do have the base car for the Ruf Rgt. Why not the track to come with it?:

2 tracks in one month is too much for PD and it's counter intuitive for their dlc schedule,why put 2 tracks in one month when you can push that second track for next month?I think PD got their track development schedule down to a tee so they are never lagging behind the update release date.

What makes it 2005 specifically? Looking at the track map, it just looks like modern Fuji without the chicane.

It's just that this layout was used in Gran Turismo 4 as the "2005" layout. I don't think it's changed since 2005, but I don't know :lol:

It is important to know that the classic NSX in GTSport is the new premium model in Gran Turismo.

To give you an idea, in GT5/6 we got an Acura NSX 1991 and Honda NSX Type R 2002. Notice that the latter has no pop up headlights:
car_1010_46737_555e4e0898399.jpg

car_445_46737_555f536be88d2.jpg

For added bonus, a bit of research come up this:
car_444_46737_555f539957fce.jpg

A Honda NSX Type R 1992. Its a standard car in GT5/6. Compare to what is now on GTSport:
screenshot_20180922-121846-png.767704

It's funny how the fan base (we), and GTS look like a couple tangled in a bad relationship.

We like to complain, we rant a lot, we think differently but every now and then something cool happens and there we go back on cloud nine... just thinking to ourselves "this time is going to be different." Lol

Love the NSX and the Ruf... oh, wait! Lol

Back