Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

If you want to slagg off GT Sport as far as weak track updates go... I suspect people really dislike a variation of an existing fictional track.

Dragon Tail Gardens was by far one of the least popular updates I feel.

I actually like Alsace but some kind of additional long version or that Dragon Trail long version or Tokyo Speedway joined up would get a lot of boos from most people here.

Uhmm no. We’ve already gotten layouts to those.(not as much Monza but we still have two configs) I say bring on Alsace. It desperately needs a new layout.

I think he was referring to the fact that when Monza was released, we was also given track variations for Maggiore a fictional circuit, so he wasn't ruling out the possibility of fictional track variations along side Fujis release.

I think he was referring to the fact that when Monza was released, we was also given track variations for Maggiore a fictional circuit, so he wasn't ruling out the possibility of fictional track variations along side Fujis release.
I probably read too fast. It was 3AM. :lol:

Fuji has a problem with light on the dawn time of day setting. The sky is all bright when entering the session, but the brightness changes dramatically if the camera direction is moved, for example by looking out the rear window for a second. From this point the brightness level gets stuck.

Try it yourself before you might try to convince me this is not a bug.

Last edited:
I think, but I'm not positive, the AI take a tighter line through the last left's now. Swing around them on the outside. Why they have to jab the brake pedal in the middle of the right sweeper in the beginning I haven't ever been able to figure out.

Fuji is okay. Not great, to me. Nice long beer swig on the straight is nice. :D:tup:

I just hate the mickey mouse section at the end of the track. Ruins the flow. Kyoto driving park is a way better track.

That Mickey Mouse section is all about flow. It's a lot of loose lines with feathered balanced braking to retain momentum and then you live or die on your exit speed to the straight. The weird natural line sort of reminds me of the uphill on Big Willow. I like both.

Last edited:
Back