Fuji Speedway is Coming to Gran Turismo Sport — And We'll See It This Weekend

I would love and hope that Gran Turismo Sports brings this car some day. Honda NSX Premium 2018 4WD looks like a beast.

Attachments

• 7C475434-10E4-4D35-9D73-1C83F7105900.png
    7C475434-10E4-4D35-9D73-1C83F7105900.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 48
Great cars again, but please put some new model cars in there like the new R8, P1, 720S, 812,.... Im happy with just 2 atleast. Putting all the old cars with some VGT cars is getting old. Im happy with the Porsche and the nissan don't get me wrong but i just want to drive new cars in GTS. The track updates however are great, im loving them. That keeps me coming back to this game and spending some hours again.

Great cars again, but please put some new model cars in there like the new R8, P1, 720S, 812,.... Im happy with just 2 atleast. Putting all the old cars with some VGT cars is getting old. Im happy with the Porsche and the nissan don't get me wrong but i just want to drive new cars in GTS. The track updates however are great, im loving them. That keeps me coming back to this game and spending some hours again.

Those modern hypercars or supercars you have listed are pretty expensive cars. If we are lucky, we might get them in a few years from now. They are saving the best for last or make us pay for them. It's been a year now and those hypercars or supercars are rarely added to those free dlc car packs.

I still believe it's Original Track time. Some may feel a real track is coming this month. I'm just ponting out a "what if..?" based on a thought from left field.

I mean, Kaz fell asleep and forgot to press "Enter", for the silhouettes last update. A fantasy track was teased way in advance of content reveal. Now, we get a dribble of content via live stream. They're switching it up. Who knows what they'll do this time.

He was travelling right before the update came out he was at a car event and he was a judge at a competition i think,i don't think he just forgot to press enter but it would be hilarious if he just forgot to press enter .

Those modern hypercars or supercars you have listed are pretty expensive cars. If we are lucky, we might get them in a few years from now. They are saving the best for last or make us pay for them. It's been a year now and those hypercars or supercars are rarely added to those free dlc car packs.

This doesn't change the fact that GTS is incredibly far behind the rest of its peers when it comes to modern super/hypercars. I would've expected a few more than what we have right now, especially considering a few of the super/hypercars in the game were already very outdated when the game first released (e.g. 458 Italia but no 488 GTB, 12C and 650S but no 720S, Veyron but no Chiron, etc.)

Actually, that's not a car built by Chevy (or Pratt & Miller). That was built by Reiter Engineering.

My bad. I just remember that you could purchase the chassis and add your own powerplant. I think I confused it with the COPO race car below that Chevy offered. My point was that the Camaro has been engineered with track performance in mind and to not have it represented properly in GTS is just wrong. They forced Ford to step up their game with the Mustang because they were running circles around them on the track (pun intended). :D

COPO-Camaro-2012_02.jpg

Because the 3 most recent generations complete the evolution.

Ok then.
I didn't say it was complete. The game only needs the 356, the original 911, 964, and 993 to complete it. That is pretty close. I'm not counting every single variation or model that was made.

I didn't say it was complete. The game only needs the 356, the original 911, 964, and 993 to complete it. That is pretty close. I'm not counting every single variation or model that was made.
You said "nearly completed". It's not even halfway complete, and with the 992 included, it's only 38% percent complete.

I want all the cars that were in NFS Porsche Unleashed plus all the significant ones since.

You said "nearly completed". It's not even halfway complete, and with the 992 included, it's only 38% percent complete.
Sure, but the 4 cars I mentioned is not a lot. They all very well could or could not be included in the game in the future.
Yes, I did forget about the 992. And knowing that it is a brand new car, it is very unlikely that PD will include it in GTS.
So besides the 992, the current timeline of the Porsche can very well be completed in GT Sport's lifetime.

Back