FULLY custom gear ratio petition

  • Thread starter Thread starter banditvw
  • 37 comments
  • 2,510 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This and the ability to save multiple setups would be greatly appreciated.
I didn't know that was possible in real life...


Yeah, well neither is skid recovery force, but it's in the game now isn't it? 👎
 
Couldn't agree to this more. The game calls it FULLY CUSTOMISABLE transmission for a reason!
I'm also with JeffKill - multiple setups should have been a given.
 
I support this 100%.
 
This should been there from the begining. Please?đź’ˇ
 
My support is given... It's a huge let down. It takes away the advantage for the guy who has taken the time to learn how to adjust the transmission by giving everyone the same option. And yes, of course I know how to setup a tranny... Been doing it since GT1
 
I seriously hope that this comes in the next update because i believe the individual ratios can make a massive difference in acceleration when done properly and I would love to surprise people online with much higher powered cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back