Fun car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shane001
  • 35 comments
  • 2,082 views
Andy O
Try the 1937 Audi. You'll be okay - unless you use the brakes.

- I'd be a bit cautious about using the throttle on that "Audi" too. And if you do use the throttle, or just happen to find yourself coasting downhill, be wary of using the steering wheel. :eek:
 
amp88
TVR Griffith 500

I remember those License tests back in GT1 or 2, I guess, with the Griffith on the U turn at SSRoute5.... damn!
 
A black TVR V8S with N3 tires up front, N2 in the rear @ the Nurburgring.
 
Hardest car ive had to control was the Cizeta whatever its called.
 
Get a Cadillac Cien... oversteers and is very fun ^_^ I love the car!
 
Spyder_V
Get a Cadillac Cien... oversteers and is very fun ^_^ I love the car!


I think it is fun too. Even though it handles like crap and the engine sounds like ****.
 
Back