Fun, cheap cars in GT6

• Thread starter umafeckit
  • 84 comments
United States
United States
We've bitched about the microtransactions, AI, blur, etc. Time for a more positive thread. Let's help each other make the most of our cash by sharing what are our most *fun* cars that cost under 100k. The cheaper the better. So list your favs along with the price and the reason for choosing it!

Hyundai Coupe FX (33k)

Bought it to avoid the Fit in the early career, but it's a very fun car to drive imho :)

El Camino + camper cap + supercharger = fun.

Like so:

11290036254_e81c45fb32_z.jpg

:D

I have to say the free clio and the free sirocco. I've won almost every race so far with only these 2.

I forgot the 125 shifter kart !!!! 10k and butt loads of fun online!

Mercedes Benz 190 Evo
E46 M3 CSL - killer in the 500pp class
NSX Type S/Zero/R the latest version is above 100k however past versions are just as good - arguably the best car in the 500pp class, however stock the cars handling after getting used to it becomes telepathic. This was my fav car in GT5 to drive stock on CS tires or to be used in 475 to 500pp races. In terms of speed at higher PP this car has the legs and cornering ability to stay with L(awmower)otus Elise. Best Japanese car Ever.
Mustang SVT Cobra R - big power one pony car, fun america muscle
Nissan Z cars - fun, you really have to hustle them around in order to get the maximum performance out of them
BMW M Coupe - coolest looking M car in years

I really enjoyed the FIT, great little car. I am now really enjoying the Alfa Mito I won for the license test. Love the sound of it, nice purring engine. I have not even had the urge to use my Anniversary cars yet.

El Camino + camper cap + supercharger = fun.

:D

Do you have a full tune for that? I find it uncontrollable with a supercharger, stage3 and the rest, though I haven't fine tuned it and haven't bought some parts because of that (default settings on lsd and everything else, with the stock 2 gears transmission, stock aero, stock suspension).

edit: How many gears does the racing transmission have? 7 (lots compared to stock's 2)?

Last edited:
I haven't had the chance to play GT6 yet, but my favorite car in GT5 was the Amuse S2000 R1. Such a fast car and handled like a dream.

Far and away the new Stingray... At about 50,000 Cr, its extremely well balanced and handles like dream yet it's still an absolute beast...

Agreed I had 150k budget didn't want to buy the same old GTR's or M3 ended up grabbing the C7 in Arctic White and oh man was I surprised how it actually performs

I say the Daihatsu Mirra is a good cheap, fun car, but it has an ace up its small sleeve. :sly: Fully tuned, the power to weight ratio is 1.05hp per kg or in simple terms, almost as much power as it weighs and it weighs 621kg. :eek:

I'd have to say the BMW 135i 2007 the non stripped one has been quite good to me. A little on the soft side on power but quite a nice drive especially considering it has a one make race for it that really made me like it even more

EDIT Add the TTS 2009 was never fond of the TT but this one with some mods has a mean exhaust note

Last edited:
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 / 13,000 cr

Fully Tuned (Including Nitro)
262 BHP
216 MPH (Maxed out)
645 kg
Torque only 28.2 kgfm but has far too much haha! Wheelspins in 5th gear, LSD needs some serious tweaking
529 PP

Once I get this thing to stop wheel spinning it will give some highly regarded cars a run for its money!

Back