Fun, cheap cars in GT6

• Thread starter umafeckit
  • 84 comments
Yep. It's so hilarious to hear people screaming over voice coms when I'm blowing by them at 200MPH in that car. :lol:
Crazy little thing the Mirra, When I was running the like the wind race at SSRX, it almost hit 300mph thanks to slipstreaming and a bottle of laughing gas. :lol:

The only thing that stopped me was the gearing. :(

I decided early on to call it 'Smoke and Mirra's for its ability to spin the tyres from one turn to the next one after a short straightaway. :eek:

I'm in love.

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

Just entered 'Like the Wind' and demolished everyone. With some RedBull Slipstream this would easily reach 500 kph.

IMG_1209.JPG

Who knows, maybe they're more bugged HP cars like this.

I'm in love.

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

Just entered 'Like the Wind' and demolished everyone. With some RedBull Slipstream this would easily reach 500 kph.

IMG_1209.JPG

I kinda wanna know your set up for this now. It's brilliant.

I'm in love.

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

IMG_1209.JPG

Glorious.

One of my favourite cheapo cars is the Murgen Motul Civic Si '87. It's only 45k, ugly as hell, not particularly fast but sticks to the road like glue even on sport tires.

I kinda wanna know your set up for this now. It's brilliant.

There is none :D
Just put everything in (including Nitrous). Turbo 2 gives you more HP, but I took Stage 3. Transmittion to max and some final gear adjustment to have even more top speed. Now you just have to hit a lucky slipstream.

CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97.super light with weight reduction mods and extremely quick when properly tuned.A blast to drive on the Nurb,handles great too for a FF

There is none :D
Just put everything in (including Nitrous). Turbo 2 gives you more HP, but I took Stage 3. Transmittion to max and some final gear adjustment to have even more top speed. Now you just have to hit a lucky slipstream.
I'm gonna try that as soon as I can play GT6. I have tons of finals until Thursday =(

Deffo the Clio RS the R8 Gordi and i agree with other members i wish we had the fiesta ST as well as the focus :( maybe in DLC looking forward to trying the abarth 500 love my hot hatchs

Was racing in the free Rocket '07 last night on comfort hard tyres, so much fun was actually easier to drive on CH rather than CS in my opinion as it was more predictable at the limit. Only car I have bought so far is the Silvia S15 TC, formerly the RM in GT5, no tune racing in these cars brings about some of the closest racing on offer!

I'm in love.

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

IMG_1209.JPG

I think there is more in it, but that's all I have for now. I just followed what Alex said. The most fun I've had in a while. The race "Like the Wind" at Route X. Drafting the fastest cars in the game at night in an econo box with no lights. Pretty cool.

496h.JPG

Honda Beat, Suzuki Cappuchino, any of those RWD kei sports cars. Ive been using a honda beat and just got the game today and it's fun. Used those types of cars last game too.

Hope Honda releases that next-gen beat sucessor (s660) in the US as a S1000 with a 1000cc turbo like they said. Want to drive one of those cars bad.

Another car thats fun is the Mitsubishi Starion, it has fairly epic grip and massive box flares, lol

Daihatsu Midget

Still has no problems running on two wheels. Sides, rear and front, it is and forever will be my favorite lil' pickup.

We've bitched about the microtransactions, AI, blur, etc. Time for a more positive thread. Let's help each other make the most of our cash by sharing what are our most *fun* cars that cost under 100k. The cheaper the better. So list your favs along with the price and the reason for choosing it!

Hear hear! I like the sound of a more positive thread, I'm 99.9% positive about GT6 as it is, would hope the community would be persuaded in a similar fashion.

For me it was an Abarth 500 de-tuned to ~350pp *double checks all figures* 353pp, 112bhp & 1050kgs with Comfort Soft tyres, is great fun for most of the novice section.

I'm such a damned fan boy though, so, I do like people bringing me back to earth on some things, basically all the cars feel better to drive...

I like the Clio R.S., had a pretty good dogfight with an El Camino SS on Bathurst in it on single player, was great fun, most fun i have had all game

Back