Funnest car on nurburgring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G36E
  • 77 comments
  • 6,484 views
Messages
411
Canada
Toronto
Messages
G-36E
In your opinion, what is the Funnest car to use in Nurburgring Nordshleife?

Sorry if it's Spelled wrong.
 
Saw someone online drive a Fiat 500, the old one. He tuned it down and when he tried going up a hill he got stuck and had to be pushed. I wish I was in that race. Thy changed cars afterwards.
 
For some reason, I love racing Karts on Nordschleife against 7 A.I. I'm almost always the only kart to not screw up. Can pull an 11 minute lap not drafting!
 
Gotta try that! It's funny watching them spin on the map isn't it?
 
Yellowbird, Viper ACR or 427 Cobra. They all have their own fun aspects to it, but they are the most fun in my opinion. Oh and all aids are turned off too.
 
ZDUPH
For some reason, I love racing Karts on Nordschleife against 7 A.I. I'm almost always the only kart to not screw up. Can pull an 11 minute lap not drafting!

I've done a 9:59.98 with drafting. :dopey:
 
How about the Ruf Yellow Bird?, see how long you can keep it pointing in a straight line. :lol:
 
May be a dumb question, but how do you do a Kart race on the Nurburg like that...is it online?
 
In terms of answering the question, some of my favorite street cars in general are my favorites on this track since there are so many features of the track.
In no particular order:
1. Ferrari Scuderia
2. GT-R Vspec
3. Renault Clio
4. McLaren MP4
I find that all 4 of these have a great balance of handling for their given power, allowing you to really be aggressive.
 
May be a dumb question, but how do you do a Kart race on the Nurburg like that...is it online?

Get a PDI Racing Kart 100, go to Practice Mode, go to World Circuits, click on Nurburgring Nordschleife (you can't drive on Weather Change tracks with Karts unless you're online), and select A-Spec One Make. Set how many laps you want, and go racing! I would definitely control your throttle carefully, as the slightest bump may send you flying out of control.
 
^I must try that, it sounds awesome. 👍
 
Saw someone online drive a Fiat 500, the old one. He tuned it down and when he tried going up a hill he got stuck and had to be pushed. I wish I was in that race. Thy changed cars afterwards.

Haha I did this... I added 200kg to it and it couldn't even make it up a small hill =D

My fav car to drive around the ring has to be my 1971 Mustang Mach 1 dialed up to the max... drifting around those bends with comfort softs on.
 
Gotta try that! It's funny watching them spin on the map isn't it?

Hell yeah, love going on Full Map to see the little A.I. arrows go 'round and 'round! They REALLY screw up on the Carousel, and they sometimes fight each other to the point where one kart flys off track and the other spins out. I hope real Kart racing isn't like that! :dopey:
 
Heres a challenge: Try and stick comfort hards on a Veyron and go around. It takes 5 seconds to go to 80 mph and 5 minutes to go back to zero :)

Seriously though: any of the rmed cars are fun. My Recommendations
-TVR Tuscan Speed 6
-Elise 111r
-And of course.....THE ZR1!!!!!!
-And The Civic :lol:
 
[InsertGr8Name]
Heres a challenge: Try and stick comfort hards on a Veyron and go around. It takes 5 seconds to go to 80 mph and 5 minutes to go back to zero :)

Seriously though: any of the rmed cars are fun. My Recommendations
-TVR Tuscan Speed 6
-Elise 111r
-And of course.....THE ZR1!!!!!!
-And The Civic :lol:

Lol
 
I have to say that my favorite car for stuff like nurburgring or any track with curves is the civic type r that is cheap enough to start the game with... I have not race modded it yet but its the one car I have the most fun with it seems...
 
A SambaBus is good for shakedowns on it. :lol: But a very modified M3 Coupe is very fun around it.
 
Try the concept 1 BMW, fully customised upto 500+ hp, all assistance off, it's a great nurburgring car, and beats any M powered car & the Audi R8's
Enjoy,
 
If funnest were a word I would have to say the new M3 or GTR SpecV.
 
as the yellowbird has already been mentioned:
Samba Bus (tuned max with sport soft) - its quite tail happy and because its so long, its really fun to drift through corners.
Amuse 380 RS - light car with good power. Also very fun to drive with sport soft.
 
Ferrari F40, or any of the NASCARs:D



^^^^= Fun:drool:
 
Ferrari F40 in the Rain on Sports Hard tyres - I did this the other day because i wanted change time but it gave me damn rain aswell. You literally can only use 1/4 of the throttle or your spinning in 1st,2nd or 3rd but it's a great test of driving skill coming out of corners.
 
Pagani Zonda R and fully tune Audi R8 LMS with racing soft. :D:tup:

If want adrenaline rush, try use Ferrari F2007...or even the X2010. :)
 
I like driving the BMW Z4 around the ring. Not the fastest, but it is fun.
 
slightly modded Lupo cup car was a blast when i got it. you can do most of the loop w/o lifting or braking!

since then, i have had the most fun with:
- Ruf RGT
- R8 FSi
- M3 any one of them.
- BMW V12 LMR
- Tommy Kaira ZZII
 
the mercedes sls is a great car for this track. love to drive this one stock on the ring. other great cars are the f40 (really a challenge) or the mclaren f1.
 
On Nurburgring you HAVE to mention the RUF Yellowbird... When you get around it without crashing you feel like you just won the superbowl.. So hard and so fun.

Ferrari F40 is a lot of (fun) work aswell, but not nearly as hard as the Yellowbird (on stock tires, obviously).

The f430 scuderia is not hard, but such a good drive. It feels like it was made for Nurburgring.
 
I like any of the touring cars. For fun you can try driving around without using the brakes at ALL. Did that with 07 XKR in about 8min
 
Back