Funnest car on nurburgring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G36E
  • 77 comments
  • 6,484 views
I like any of the touring cars. For fun you can try driving around without using the brakes at ALL. Did that with 07 XKR in about 8min


GOTT to try that.
 
I like any of the touring cars. For fun you can try driving around without using the brakes at ALL. Did that with 07 XKR in about 8min

+1 on touring cars. For me, they are just the right speed on the Ring to control the car and still have fun. BMW M3 GTR and the Audi R8 LMS are my favorites. The LMS tends to be more stable because of the all wheel drive, but I like the feel of the BMW better.

Ironically, I also like the RUF BTR on the Ring alot as well, just because of the instability. The RUF is the anti-touring car, which makes it fun on the other side of the spectrum.
 
For taking the corners fast:

Lotus 111R RM - Fully Modded
Mazda Furai
GSX-R Concept - Fully Modded

For controlled sliding:

E-Type Coupe
205 Turbo - Fully Modded
205 Turbo Evo Rally Car
 
I like any of the touring cars. For fun you can try driving around without using the brakes at ALL. Did that with 07 XKR in about 8min

i looped the ring in the Tommy Kaira ZZ w/o brakes, kinda like drifting. and IT WAS awesome!
 
I really enjoy taking my Lexus IS-F racing concept around the ring.
 
Honda s500 tuned to about 55hp. My 10 minute car, tops out at about 90mph.
 
Jaguar xj13 all aids off! Can go round the ring for hours with this one!
 
Stock AC Cobra and BMW 2002 turbo...

... with comfort tires and no aids (except ABS on 1) :)
 
C63 amg can be pretty fun at times. Also like go karts online.
 
Golf Gti Fully modded with racing hards no aids :) Pure Fun
 
The touring cars are great for the 'ring. I also really enjoy the Camaro SS '10 with sport softs. Really enjoyable.
 
I like the Ring very much (possible my driving Home).
FF cars:
-Ford Focus RS (minimum weight and 219kw => not maxxed power) with any kind of Tires is so much fun.
-Trial Celica (stock) => 7:43.6xx is pretty nice (no aids, ABS=1, DS3)
- Civic RM/Integra RM/Integra Touring Car all three so much fun.

FR/MR/RR/AWD:
- Tuscan RM *enough said*
-Any DTM/Super GT/GT300 Racer --> I think they where made for the Ring
-Alpine Renault (the older one)--> mini Yellowbird xD but I like it;)
-Rally Cars(all off them) especially the Escudo is pure fun
 
Ruf Yellowbird on comfort hards.
Enjoy.
 
In your opinion, what which is the Funnest most fun car to use in Nurburgring Nordschleife Nürburgring Nordschleife?

Sorry if it's spelled wrong.

Apology accepted. :lol: On-topic: I like the Lexus IS-F RM.
 
Try an F430 with no driver aids (no SRF, no TCS, or ASM, you need ABS though) weather changes, or the Audi R8 4.2 V8, day/night, or a Viper ACR
 

I love my Ferrari 458 Itallia on the Nurburgring, & if your really good try it with a racing wheel xD :D
 
@Skython - you're nuts. Viper ACR on the Nordschlieffe is a nightmare! The tires will barely last a single lap. :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Yellow. Bird. Period.

It's uncontrollable, mad, vicious, raw, bloodthirsty and if you just give it a slightly overdone steering input, it will rip your head off.

I love it. :O
 
I find the Lupo race car to be a lot of fun at the 'ring.
 
I fancy the Honda S2000 Premium, stock. It is just well balanced, but loose enough in the back for some fun.
 
No one has said Miata. It's so fun and I like to think of it as a giant go-kart. Give it a low-rpm turbo and other little stuff and 👍
 
I like the E Type Jaguar trying it out will the PSN is down .Just trying to tweak it only managing 7.28 xxx at the minute though
 
Gil
I find the Lupo race car to be a lot of fun at the 'ring.

+1

I took the Honda S500 for a spin on the ring. stock. 376 000 km, no oil change and 200 kg ballast. slow but fun. Did see a lot of new stuff I haven´t seen before. It took 13 minutes but it was worth it! :)
 
The funnest I have had around the 'Ring' is with the F40 stock on sports medium. The insane amount of turbo lag, coupled with the huge amounts of turns make the ring and the car very enjoyable!
 
my favorite over there is definately the Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Very agile yet fast enough i love it
 
+1

I took the Honda S500 for a spin on the ring. stock. 376 000 km, no oil change and 200 kg ballast. slow but fun. Did see a lot of new stuff I haven´t seen before. It took 13 minutes but it was worth it! :)

You should take that 200 kg out of the car. The S500 is no powerhouse under the BEST of conditions. :LOL:
I'll have to try that sometime. But I think I'll see if one of my saves has the S800. (I'm impatient).
I have circled the 'Ring in the Lupo in around 9 minutes. And I believe that all I added was a better grade of tire and the racing transmission.
Anymore at the ring, I find I'm trying to stay smooth instead of going as fast as I can.
It seems that Smooth = Fast.
 
having played with the Alpha 8C Competizione 1000+ times on Eiger, I decided to buy it, and I'm loving it on every track I can load! Sport Hard for the slippery slides, Sport Soft for some serious handling! Zoomed cockpit view. (edit, removed Zoom on my new 55" Phillips)
 
The ALFA GUILIETTA TZ2 is AMAZING especially in car view
 
LFA with Sport Softs, all aids off, including ABS, and with a DS3 controller
 
Back