Funnest car on nurburgring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G36E
  • 77 comments
  • 6,484 views
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM, even though I hate standards with a passion.

Toyota Supra Tom's Castrol '97 (premium) and Lexus IS350 Jegs is also a blast out there. Wish there were more european race cars that were premium.
 
Ferrari F40 / Stock is my new favorite.
 
I have tuned M5 to around 600 hp, lowered suspension. What a blast on the ring! Quite enjoy the Enzo too..
 
Try the concept 1 BMW, fully customised upto 500+ hp, all assistance off, it's a great nurburgring car, and beats any M powered car & the Audi R8's
Enjoy,

Like him.
Also like the premium 1988 Supra 3.0 fully tuned and slight drift Setup.
And for speed i realy like to push the MINOLTA :p
 
I love lapping Nur with my MP4-12C. There's nothing like blasting thru the twisties of the ring sideways in an MR.
 
Lamborghini. Miura. Stock. All. Aids. Off.
 
my favorite over there is definately the Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Very agile yet fast enough i love it

Very enjoyable ride. Bouncy, yet controllable, responsive and very quick. Consistently lapped the Nurburgring V (4hr Endurance) in 7m 49s - 7m 51s. Much fun.
 
F40 untouched from the showroom, all aids off, an absolute joy to drive round the ring
 
I think the 1992 CELICA, nimble and fast.
 
PSHH. a Go Kart on Nurburgring 24h at night is the best. It has no lights so you don't know where you are going at all unless you have the driving line on.
 
holy :crazy: you all weren't kidding about the yellow Ruf. I sold it for a glass of lemonade. I prefer real lemons any day.

I was also very displeased with the Mercedes SL 65 AMG R230 '04, (standard car), total waste of grass. Sold that too, I have too many good cars to drive.

I decided to try a souped up GOLF GTI, (weight 2 reduction, sport soft on prodrive mags, mid turbo on stage 2 engine), and finished 1st to the very last turn each time, on the Schwarzwald league b event, beating out all those expensive AI cars.
 
Top car around the nur has to be the holden commodore ss tuned to max specs in regards to power & weight on racing med tires... With the race tranny set to a theoretical top speed of 380 kph you can top off a 360 kph sprint on the last straight!!!! Maaaaad handling for such a large car...
 
The TVR Speed 12 with Sports Soft tires is fun on the 'Ring.
 
I misread this thinking fiat 500 and if it did say funniest car If I got £1 for every time somebody said fiat 500 (old) i'd be rich :dopey: but yes, karts, fiat 500's in big groups racing, shoving each other is so god damn hillarious :3
 
Back