Funniest movie ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt4
  • 154 comments
  • 12,676 views
Super Troopers and Old School are probably my favourite funny movies.
 
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Me, Myself, and Irene - "ive got terrible cottonmouth"
Freddy got Fingered
Scary Movie, the original is much better than the second!
 
hhmm funny movies are the only ones i see

ferris buellers day off
waynes world (1 and 2)
beavis and butthead do america
FAT PIZZA

and
Blurred
 
All american Pies and....................

CADDYSHACK

Oh and All the Porkies films


classics
 
Heh, hers an older one ive always found quite funny. Bachelor Party, w/ tom hanks
 
I can't believe "The Jerk" was not mentioned :lol: great movie.
 
Originally posted by pimpin_t
All american Pies and....................

CADDYSHACK

Oh and All the Porkies films


classics
Remind me never to sit next to you on the bus.
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I can't believe "The Jerk" was not mentioned :lol: great movie.

"I found out what my 'special purpose' is!"

"I was born, a poor black child."

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans! More cans!"

"I'm picking out a thermos, for you!"

Great flick, with great lines! How the hell could I forget about it? :confused:
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
"I found out what my 'special purpose' is!"

"I was born, a poor black child."

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans! More cans!"

"I'm picking out a thermos, for you!"

Great flick, with great lines! How the hell could I forget about it? :confused:

" Die Gas Pumper!" :lol:
 
Speaking of Seve Martin... Planes Trains and Automobiles was a good one.
 
Originally posted by milefile
Speaking of Seve Martin... Planes Trains and Automobiles was a good one.
Speaking of "Planes" "Trains" and "Automobiles" what about "Throw Momma from the Train" :D

Hey I got an idea, Why don't one of us give an Actor's name and then we have to list their funniest movies off the tops of our heads?
 
The Great Outdoors
 
Originally posted by miata13B
The Great Outdoors

There is more than that, or is that all you can think of?
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
There is more than that, or is that all you can think of?
Multi-tasking at work with tech support and racking brain with Movie questions. . . Canadian Bacon :D :lol:
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Multi-tasking at work with tech support and racking brain with Movie questions. . . Canadian Bacon :D :lol:

OK, I'll let up on ya. Here are my favs.

Stripes
Volunteers
Cool Runnings
Uncle Buck
Splash
Space Balls
Brewsters Millions
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Multi-tasking at work with tech support and racking brain with Movie questions. . . Canadian Bacon :D :lol:

Originally posted by Chris Hendriks
Canadian Bacon
Great Movie


Ok here is one . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dave Chapelle
 
austin powers: the spy who shagged me.

yeah baby yeah!

finding nemo.... who here can talk whale?
 
Kindergarten Crapper
also the California Governor Election :D

ok . . . .took some thought
and came up with

Ashton Kutcher
 
Originally posted by ving
austin powers: the spy who shagged me.

yeah baby yeah!

finding nemo.... who here can talk whale?


ellen degenres??
 
Gotta love Eddie Murphy films,

and Hear no Evil See no Evil
 
The Naked gun Trilogy
 
python.jpg
blazz.jpeg
1009688-movie-resized200.jpg
025_supertroopers_doublesided.jpg
operation_bacon.jpg
6409_l.jpg
 
Originally posted by pimpin_t
Gotta love Eddie Murphy films,

and Hear no Evil See no Evil

I love Hear No Evil, See No Evil. It's so damn funny!

"OK! No more bull****! Wasn't there or was there a woman present?"
"Are you serious? Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?"

"Is she saying ****, or ship?"

"Is that what that smell is? I thought you let one go?"

"Today, I held up a woman with my erection."

"I suppose a sympathy **** is out of the question?"

I didn't list this movie because I thought nobody would know what I was talking about. None of my friends have seen it, and I keep telling them to watch it. It's very, very funny.
 
Any of the National Lampoon's Vacation movies (like European); especially the Christmas one!:lol:
 
Back